I got this in an email, asking me to advertise my roof cleaning company on plastic bags given out at this Pharmacy.

LOL, as expensive as most prescription drugs are, it is doubtful that these pharmacy customers will have much money left to clean their roofs !

Hello ,

We see that you service the residents of Hillsborough County.  Local Riverview area residents filling their prescriptions have an interest in roof cleaning services and we would like you to consider featuring your services with Apple Roof Cleaning in print on our prescription bags at RX Oasis Pharmacy in Riverview.  Our prescription bags are placed directly in the hands of local pharmacy customers daily. 

To learn more about featuring your roof cleaning services on our prescription bags, use the link below.

www.inn-mktg.com/RXOasisRiverview.html

For discounted pricing, use link below.

http://www.inn-mktg.com/RX-PricingLTO.html

Please let me know if you would like to participate with us when you get a minute.  E-Mail, call or text me with any questions.   However, if the timing is bad or this is not a good fit for you, just send me a quick reply and I will make a note of it.

All the best,

Mark Allder

Here is another bullshit advertising scheme I just got solicited with, don't waste your advertising money on this kind of crap

Good Morning,

The reason I am contacting you is because we are going to be creating brand new score cards to be used by all of the golfers at the Diamond Hill Golf & Country Club, in Dover, FL. These scorecards are clipped to every golfer's steering wheel.  We would like to feature your business as the industry exclusive to be seen in these by every golfer for 1 year.

Featured Benefits:
  • 40,000 rounds of golf are played at the course annually that you'd be featured in front of
  • Middle to high end incomes, business owners and decision makers within the company and family decision makers
  • Several charitable events, tournaments, corporate outings, banquets and weddings along with their popular women's league
  • It's an 18-hole championship golf course that is open to the public

The total sponsorship for 12 months is:

One spot is a one time fee of $425

The whole bottom right of the score card, which is 3 spots, is a one time fee of $799

Taxes and artwork included

I greatly appreciate the consideration. Let me know if this is something you'd like to try out for a year.
ALL RESERVATIONS ARE BASED ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Once, I bought advertising on the shit house walls. Seriously, a guy I met at the local chamber of commerce sold nice color ads that went inside the shithouse toilet stalls. When I met him, he said he had a shitty deal on advertising, LOL This was 20 + years ago, before cell phones took off, when taking a shit was quite boring. Now, with cell phones, I doubt it would work, but it actually worked quite well for us, more then paid for itself