i would like to buy something just for my roof only, (non commercial) . just curious on what the simplest, option i can do. i have read someone said just need a 12 volt diaphram pump, 50 gallon trash can, 100 foot of braid flex hose.  how does flex hose atach to wand or build a DIY pvc valve wand? thank you for any insight.

23 hours ago, will said:

i would like to buy something just for my roof only, (non commercial) . just curious on what the simplest, option i can do. i have read someone said just need a 12 volt diaphram pump, 50 gallon trash can, 100 foot of braid flex hose.  how does flex hose atach to wand or build a DIY pvc valve wand? thank you for any insight.

You can simply use garden hose with a gun made out of plastic

1 hour ago, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

You can simply use garden hose with a gun made out of plastic

do you know where i can buy a plastic gun?? and what tip should i use and fittings. thank you

Will, by the time you buy everything, locate and buy chemicals, know what to do to prevent landscape damage etc, you *may* be better off having someone do it for you.  Where are you located?  Perhaps one of us knows someone in the business near you that will give you the RCIA price hook up?!  :-)

Just a thought.  Certainly nothing wrong with DIY around the house.  Mistakes can be costly though.

2 hours ago, will said:

do you know where i can buy a plastic gun?? and what tip should i use and fittings. thank you

I agree with what Ted said, by the time you buy all the stuff and chemicals, you could probably find someone close to do it right for you