Sign in to follow this  
Roof Cleaning Virginia

A little common courtesey..... (rant)

Like a picture or a custom graphic on our website?  Simply reach out and ask, and we'll likely give it to you or loan it to you.  We've done that for quite a few folks.  No need to steal it, and then parade it around on the internet.  Good grief.  Have a little self respect even if you have none for our business.

I've had a number of folks reach out over the years, asking to 'borrow' pics.  In one instance, a broker actually offered money for the rights to use them in his locality, which I humbly accepted. Hell, I can think of two images on our own website that I borrowed.  Why?  Because they were good that's why.  But the important thing is permission was obtained.

And to think I've sent business to this clown.  Not any more.  In fact, I think we'll expand our service area a bit.......  a missile across the bow as they say  :-)  

(BTW - I think that the pics that the broker bought from us were the first ones in the rotator on our main website)

A little common decency goes a long way.  

3 hours ago, Roof Cleaning Virginia said:

Like a picture or a custom graphic on our website?  Simply reach out and ask, and we'll likely give it to you or loan it to you.  We've done that for quite a few folks.  No need to steal it, and then parade it around on the internet.  Good grief.  Have a little self respect even if you have none for our business.

I've had a number of folks reach out over the years, asking to 'borrow' pics.  In one instance, a broker actually offered money for the rights to use them in his locality, which I humbly accepted. Hell, I can think of two images on our own website that I borrowed.  Why?  Because they were good that's why.  But the important thing is permission was obtained.

And to think I've sent business to this clown.  Not any more.  In fact, I think we'll expand our service area a bit.......  a missile across the bow as they say  :-)  

(BTW - I think that the pics that the broker bought from us were the first ones in the rotator on our main website)

A little common decency goes a long way.  

That is when it really hurts :( When you have sent someone business