Jonathan Still

Oxygen Bleach/all natural/organic

Posted this under softwash thread earlier, meant to put it here  

This is my first post/topic and I am sure that there are a million posts that dig deeper and deeper into my question. I’m starting or have begun an exterior restoration business, naturally with the cleaning of the roof and it’s black streaks being the push. I have been trying “Redihans Wash Safe” products. I have seen some good results, but I am just hoping for some feedback or products that work best for you all. My goal is to be able to clean and restore an exterior of a property with a single solution. This Wash Safe Supreme I have been using does do well, but it just doesn’t seem strong enough. Just looking for some help as I feel like I’m paying for overpriced OxyClean. Thoughts? 

1 hour ago, Jonathan Still said:

Posted this under softwash thread earlier, meant to put it here  

This is my first post/topic and I am sure that there are a million posts that dig deeper and deeper into my question. I’m starting or have begun an exterior restoration business, naturally with the cleaning of the roof and it’s black streaks being the push. I have been trying “Redihans Wash Safe” products. I have seen some good results, but I am just hoping for some feedback or products that work best for you all. My goal is to be able to clean and restore an exterior of a property with a single solution. This Wash Safe Supreme I have been using does do well, but it just doesn’t seem strong enough. Just looking for some help as I feel like I’m paying for overpriced OxyClean. Thoughts? 

Please post a link to that stuff, so I can see what is in it.

Most of us here use Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite, that we abbreviate as SH

4 hours ago, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

Please post a link to that stuff, so I can see what is in it.

Most of us here use Liquid Sodium Hypochlorite, that we abbreviate as SH

https://www.washsafe.com/collections/roof/products/roof-wash. Stuff works decent on my fence and brick. Hydrogen peroxide base it claims. 

12 hours ago, Jonathan Still said:

https://www.washsafe.com/collections/roof/products/roof-wash. Stuff works decent on my fence and brick. Hydrogen peroxide base it claims. 

I will have to look at the MSDS Sheet, but it might be Sodium Percarbonate. Percarbonate breaks down into hydrogen peroxide.

I seriously doubt that it will clean a roof

22 hours ago, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

I will have to look at the MSDS Sheet, but it might be Sodium Percarbonate. Percarbonate breaks down into hydrogen peroxide.

I seriously doubt that it will clean a roof

Definitely will not clean the roof as well as SH, but it did wonders on this fence. Rinsed with garden hose pressure. 

81688F1F-791B-42DD-A7FE-433DC5642379.jpeg

50 minutes ago, Jonathan Still said:

Definitely will not clean the roof as well as SH, but it did wonders on this fence. Rinsed with garden hose pressure. 

Yes, it contains Percarbonate, great for wood.

You can buy Percarbonate from many places and save money

39 minutes ago, Jonathan Still said:

Yes, it contains Percarbonate, great for wood.

You can buy Percarbonate from many places and save money