Philip McCullough

Huge Thank YOU Chris Tucker and RCIA

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, Mr. Chris Tucker!

We are experiencing exponetial growth here in Savannah and a lot of it has to do with the marketing stratagies that you and others have shared in the past.

I have been reading, studying and learning much in the past 3 months!

We are now being called, 2-3 times a week to quote jobs because "they found us on the internet"!

So, Thank you again for continuing to share your knowledge and experience in this industry Sir :-) 

Philip McCullough

Just wanted to say THANK YOU, Mr. Chris Tucker!

We are experiencing exponetial growth here in Savannah and a lot of it has to do with the marketing stratagies that you and others have shared in the past.

I have been reading, studying and learning much in the past 3 months!

We are now being called, 2-3 times a week to quote jobs because "they found us on the internet"!

So, Thank you again for continuing to share your knowledge and experience in this industry Sir :-) 

Philip McCullough

My Pleasure Phillip! 

You are right Phillip, Chis is an outstanding person!

I have been at RCIA since just about it's beginning.

I think I was the 1st to become certified, which is why my avatar is the original certification certificate I have.

Through the years, I have watched Chris help and help and help!

There have been members who turned against him and did backbiting and Chris held his cool longer than any man but Jesus could!

I still find on other forums people insulting him and it makes me mighty angry!

In every case, I reply and try to put them in their place [ which is a place wayyyy below Chris! ]

Sometimes, if I'm just visiting a site, I register, just so I can reply to anyone who tries putting him down.

I'm not brown nosing-Chris and I have known each other far too long to need to do that.

I simply feel this strongly!

He has been a friend and helper to so many!!

You are right Phillip, Chis is an outstanding person!

I have been at RCIA since just about it's beginning.

I think I was the 1st to become certified, which is why my avatar is the original certification certificate I have.

Through the years, I have watched Chris help and help and help!

There have been members who turned against him and did backbiting and Chris held his cool longer than any man but Jesus could!

I still find on other forums people insulting him and it makes me mighty angry!

In every case, I reply and try to put them in their place [ which is a place wayyyy below Chris! ]

Sometimes, if I'm just visiting a site, I register, just so I can reply to anyone who tries putting him down.

I'm not brown nosing-Chris and I have known each other far too long to need to do that.

I simply feel this strongly!

He has been a friend and helper to so many!!

That's what true friends do for each other Mr. Bergman :-) 

Just wanted him to know that there are many of us "newbies" out here that really do appreciate the posts from the early days and I have learned a LOT from them :-) 

Many folks just wont help the competition or they choose to simply go the "my way is only way" route, as many are now doing.

On this site I learned that there are many ways to skin a cat. Once I was comfortable with the process and equipment we were gonna use we jumped in with both feet and I am so happy that I can PM the man himself with a "newbie" question and he will answer me with honest and straight information.

That is to me invaluable :-)