I don't know why, but chrome gave me a warning that the blogs here at RCIA are a malicious website trying to phish for people's information. I don't know why but the blog page is flagged as unsafe. 

Here's a pic. What I'm wondering is, what does propowerwash dot com have to do with the RCIA? 

rcia-blog.jpg

I don't know why, but chrome gave me a warning that the blogs here at RCIA are a malicious website trying to phish for people's information. I don't know why but the blog page is flagged as unsafe. 

Here's a pic. What I'm wondering is, what does propowerwash dot com have to do with the RCIA? 

rcia-blog.jpg

Tell me what Blog did you get this notice on ? Propowerwash.com is another name for pressure washing institute, or PWI. 

I have received the same message when using my laptop through Firefox.

On my phone through Google chrome they take it a step further and tell me my phone has been heavily damaged???

I took my phone to my local Verizon store and they told me nothing is wrong with my phone....

Several times today, the RCIA site couldn't be reached with the phone????

Also today, I couldn't access my email with the laptop because Firefox said the certificate couldn't be authenticated????

I have no idea what's going on but it's been a weird day!

Mike

I have received the same message when using my laptop through Firefox.

On my phone through Google chrome they take it a step further and tell me my phone has been heavily damaged???

I took my phone to my local Verizon store and they told me nothing is wrong with my phone....

Several times today, the RCIA site couldn't be reached with the phone????

Also today, I couldn't access my email with the laptop because Firefox said the certificate couldn't be authenticated????

I have no idea what's going on but it's been a weird day!

Mike

I never try to access this site from a mobile phone, but I just did, and it worked awesome! In fact, it is blazing fast, and displays well on a cell phone. I need some more info guys, please help. 

Sorry, I was away. That is the message I get when I click the "Blog" link on the navigation bar at the top of the site. Usually it takes me over to the blogs. I knew that propowerwash.com was PWI. That's part of what is so confusing here! The link address is in the screenshot roofcleaninginstitute.org/blogs

Chris, You are correct with the blazing fast. It's why I use my phone during the daytime. It's super fast... My HP Laptop is pretty quick but the Droid Turbo is bam, bam, bam...

Mike

The company that hosts this forum is called TMD Web Hosting, and they have turned out to be one of my best discoveries. They are cheap, and I mean dirt cheap for hosting, and have customer service that is awesome too, with real live human beings who actually answer the phone. 

This forum was just moved onto brand new web servers recently, and maybe some glitches from the migration were left behind, causing false alerts, etc ?