Curb Appeal Pros LLC

Need someone to design your website? Here is who to call!

Before you start reading this here are the contact links and info you need if you want your website built GREAT and optimized for SEO and GOOGLE SEARCH! Get found! Call Debbie!!! She did our website and WOW she did good!

Debbie Ward

Silver Tablet Marketing

Facebook Click here to go to her facebook page!

Website ( hers not mine)  http://silvertabletmarketing.com/

Phone Number 636-236-4516 Tell her Don from Curb Appeal Pros sent you!

Hey guys so we just re mastered our new website http://www.lowpressurewash.com. First off its a word press site. We made one from godaddy.com using website builder. For starters the website builder from godaddy is really user friendly and fast however it sucks for several reason. The website builder is no a word press site what does that mean? It means you cant integrate blogs this may not seem like a huge issue however having recent and updated blogs on your website help your SEO ranking. The 2nd major issue with website builder is that its limited to how custom you can get it. There are a ton of other reason but these are the 2 main things I did not like about it. Something else to keep in mind with SEO it that its always changing and google wants the most quality content out there not " black hat SEO tricks" to show up because then they are not adding any value to their customers. SEO is very confusing and you really need to hire someone to do it for you. I thought I knew all that I needed from 1 audio book and maybe 20 hours of research, man was I wrong. After meeting with Debbie I found out that we were  doing some of the biggest Google and SEO mistakes. One of the mistakes I made ( which I thought was great and so cleaver later I found out it was a big mistake.) On my main page I typed in like 50 keywords and then I highlighted the text and made it the same color as my website background so it did not look stupid on my website" Most of you are thinking man what a great idea I never thought of that or that's a great way to fit a lot of keywords on your website without looking tacky. Anyways that's a big mistake and google will punish your website for doing that because 1 for  key word stuffing and 2 your being misleading. My point is just because it makes sense to you does not mean google will agree. 

So my new website it amazing and I thought my old site I made was great but I was wrong. Check out our site http://www.lowpressurewash.com and see what you think. She made our site really fast and the best thing is I did not do anything. I told Debbie I wanted a modern slick looking website that had good information on it. A few reasons to hire a pro and Debbie. For starters she looks out for small business so its a lot more affordable than hiring the companies that call you 100 times a day telling you how they are going to get you on the 1st page of google. 2nd shes really fast and can get results on your webpage, she will keep you in the loop for the whole process allowing you to put in your input. I mean she even took our website photos if that's not customer service I don't know what is. She also made our website SEO friendly and now we are getting found a lot more on google due to how she build in SEO to our website. ( a lot of companies will just get you a lot of back links which does not help you in the long run and google is getting away from that slowly) So if you need a website and you want to get found on google and by customers then call Debbie. She already knows our industry and has done her research on what us roof and exterior cleaners need.

Cost VS Reward

The cost depends on what you want. Some sites are going to be more than others, but how crazy do you want to get? When you need a service done or you want to buy something where do you go? Most of us go to google or good ole craigslist to find or buy a local item or service. Now if your not being found on google how much money are you losing? Without breaking the bank you can get a new website be found on google and start generating income long term. I know upfront cost are scary when you don't get results next day but I just got a call from someone finding us on google and its a $1900.00 concrete cleaning job and I would have never of got it without being found on google. My point is you need to stand out from Joe Blow with a pressure washer,pump sprayer and a pick up truck. Spend the money, look professional,and offer a quality service and you will make money! So What are you waiting for?

Edited by Curb Appeal Pros LLC

This page http://lowpressurewash.com/about-us/ has logo's from the UAMCC and RCIA on it, and those Logo's need to be made into clickable links!  Outgoing Links are quite important for SEO, as long as they are RELATED. So, for the UAMCC Forum for instance, like to the Roof Cleaning section of that forum. 

Nice site. Im curious what you paid and what is the monthly fee for seo. My SEO is $400 a month

So our monthly SEO is 0!!!! that's right 0. This is because we are not buying back links and the SEO is built into the site. To keep it ranking high we do blog post and update it with pictures and things like that. So I would find out what your 400 a month is doing for you and maybe its not needed. As far as what the site cost. Its a lot cheaper that other places. I don't want to throw a number out there because it really depends on what you want to do. She can build off your current site and rewrite the content in a SEO format and it would be MUCH cheaper than building a site from scratch. Give her a call she can quote you a price!

So our monthly SEO is 0!!!! that's right 0. This is because we are not buying back links and the SEO is built into the site. To keep it ranking high we do blog post and update it with pictures and things like that. So I would find out what your 400 a month is doing for you and maybe its not needed. As far as what the site cost. Its a lot cheaper that other places. I don't want to throw a number out there because it really depends on what you want to do. She can build off your current site and rewrite the content in a SEO format and it would be MUCH cheaper than building a site from scratch. Give her a call she can quote you a price!

No my site is fairly new. Still working out the kinks. I don't understand how your seo is gonna work, but frankly I don't understand how any of this crap works.

No my site is fairly new. Still working out the kinks. I don't understand how your seo is gonna work, but frankly I don't understand how any of this crap works.

its very complicated. Building back links means it links more sites to your website so it builds your authority. This of it his was. Google use to want you to have a lot of backlinks because it would build up your site so the more backlinks = higher on google search. HOWEVER companies started building up fake websites and then you would have to pay for the back link so it would rank your site faster. With this being said the only thing google cares about is quality and revelent content coming up on there site. For example lets say you googled roof cleaning and the first 5 websites were about spiders and cats. That does not help the customer nor does it make google look good but it could happen if the companies paid for it and built it up that way. So now google is getting away from backlinks because people are cheating the system. Now to build SEO is by having QUALITY content such as new information, quality material like blogs and how fast your website is.. There are hundreds of factors but this is just to give you an idea. So if your paying some random company that called you a few hundred a month for backlinks its a waste of your money because when google 100% gets rid of backlinks your site is going to go to page 10 of google and your not going to understand why. Write blogs update your website, have long tail key words integrated into your site.

Hope that helps/