Curb Appeal Pros LLC

Video ( things you need for a rig)

Hey guys I did a short video of some of the things we are putting into our 2nd rig. It just touches on some things if you may think about getting. If you need any items on the video we sell some of it or can guide you on where to get it for the best price.

Enjoy

Thanks Chris

I see you mentioned VITON Diaphragm's in the ARO Pumps ? Viton is a great material for SH use, however it is not so good for Sodium Hydroxide. Trust me, I found out the hard way. You probably do not use Sodium Hydroxide, but IF you happen to, be sure and rinse the pump out right  away. 

Hey guys I did a short video of some of the things we are putting into our 2nd rig. It just touches on some things if you may think about getting. If you need any items on the video we sell some of it or can guide you on where to get it for the best price.

Enjoy

Great video... !!!

I see you mentioned VITON Diaphragm's in the ARO Pumps ? Viton is a great material for SH use, however it is not so good for Sodium Hydroxide. Trust me, I found out the hard way. You probably do not use Sodium Hydroxide, but IF you happen to, be sure and rinse the pump out right  away. 

Hey Chris Teflon not Viton my bad.. It was late and I was tired. It has all teflon insides and a poly body..

Double check the fittings on that tank. One might be a return line for use with diesel or it might be a vent line. See if both draw or you might be scratching your head. Surprised that you got leaking from that 1" Husky pump...those things are usually bulletproof. PM me on the hose if you are selling it. Will have some clients for you. 

Edited by PeakOfPerfection

Both lines draw I made sure before I bought  so we can run the air compressor and the power washer off it.. As far as the husky pump it worked great for the 1st 6 months then started to leak just a little bit and now it leaks so bad I cut even run the pump. So now I have to rebuild it and use it as a back up I guess.

Both lines draw I made sure before I bought  so we can run the air compressor and the power washer off it.. As far as the husky pump it worked great for the 1st 6 months then started to leak just a little bit and now it leaks so bad I cut even run the pump. So now I have to rebuild it and use it as a back up I guess.

Sweet. As for the pump...hmmm. Where is it leaking from? If manifold, probably a diaphragm. If fluid is coming from the exhaust...diaphragm. If elsewhere, manifold issue. 99 times out of 100 it is a diaphragm which is easily changed.  

Sweet. As for the pump...hmmm. Where is it leaking from? If manifold, probably a diaphragm. If fluid is coming from the exhaust...diaphragm. If elsewhere, manifold issue. 99 times out of 100 it is a diaphragm which is easily changed.  

Its leaking on the bottom of the center when the metal body meets the knyar  body on both sides..

Its leaking on the bottom of the center when the metal body meets the knyar  body on both sides..

That sounds like a Diaphragm issue. Pop the manifolds and see if by any chance the interior diaphragm is twisted. 

Also check the bolt torque. Ive had a few where things slipped and the only way to re-seat them was to loosen them all up and then re-torque in a star pattern. As I said, I sold a pretty fair number of those pumps and never had any issues. A lot of the Chinese built pumps are based on that particular design. 

That sounds like a Diaphragm issue. Pop the manifolds and see if by any chance the interior diaphragm is twisted. 

Also check the bolt torque. Ive had a few where things slipped and the only way to re-seat them was to loosen them all up and then re-torque in a star pattern. As I said, I sold a pretty fair number of those pumps and never had any issues. A lot of the Chinese built pumps are based on that particular design. 

I can look at it.. I dont know much about rebuilding them. I did take it to the local pump shop they said the pump is so old they dont even know if they can find replacement parts for it.. So I am not sure.. I have 3 brand new pumps now so I am good but it sucks the last one did not even last 1 year