After reading on pumps, you recommended the "Hypro Versa Twin Plunger pump" Thorough research on the different 12v punmps this seems to be by far the most expensive and is only available with a max of 4 gpm/300 psi. (as far as i can see) Is that enough gpm ? The Fat Boy pumps are getting 7gpm/60psi. I am starting a build on our box truck and have decided to go electric for now. Our local pressure washer dealer has absolutely no roof cleaning knowledge, so basically is zero help... With that being said I am solely putting this rig together with only the help I can research here in this great forum...If there is anyone willing to share their professional experiences with a box truck build, I would be forever grateful with any and all knowledge you are willing to share. 

My uncle lived up in Toledo, and took me to see the Toledo Mud Hens when I was a kid. I am from the Detroit area originally.

If I remember Toledo correctly, there are a lot of 2 and 3 story steep ass roofs up there, so you need a pump that will really shoot.

We go to the Mud Hens often. So you are totally familiar with the northern moss and yes steep ass roofs. What area of Detroit ? Do you ever make it back ? So what electric pump in your opinion is the best choice? Thanks for your response !

LOL !!! I like you already !!!

Every year when I was a teenager, my Uncle took us from his home on Lake St Clair down the Detroit river, and into Lake Erie to Toledo. My uncle worked for Champion Spark Plugs, remember them ? Next, we went to Cedar Point, then into Cleveland to watch the Tigers and Indians game, then on to the Bass Islands. It was always a party on the Bass Islands, complete with those wild Ohio Girls :)  We did this every Summer, until my family moved here to Tampa when I was 17 :(  Back then, the upper midwest was THE place to be. Good Jobs that were easy to get were everywhere, until Clinton and his NAFTA Shit ruined things. Now, all of our good jobs are history :(  

Sounds a lot like what we do in this household ! Although I sold my boat a few years back . (Lake Erie,Tigers games & Cedar Point ) GO Tigers ! And south bass island, oh god ! the stories left there ! CRAZY CRAZY ! Thats awesome ! Do you ever come back to visit, or did you have enough to last a lifetime when you moved to Tampa ?I am originally from Austin Texas and rarely ever make it back even though I absolutely loved Texas.

So the Hypro pump is basically not available for immediate shipping, seems they build to order (per their rep) unless you can find one in stock somewhere and I called 20 different distributors without success. Also that sounds like a problem if ever need a replacment in a hurry. If I go to an air system can the flow of the chemical be regulated ? My situation is I want a roof pump but at the same time wanting to be able to use as a chemical application for pressure washing, Just a little in need of ALOT of help building this truck....

I am from Hazel Park Michigan, Oakland County.  Those Hypro Pumps are new, but have a warranty + plenty of PSI to shoot like a Detroit Negro :) 

I needed that... LMFAO after this week... Chris for stand up... Thumbs up Chris... !!!

I actually found a hypro pump. Real quick, I know this may be annoying, but will the hypro allow me to regulate the flow or is the air the ONLY way  ? Sorry for all the stupid questions, I just am lost when it comes to creating mechanical equipment and just want to have the right system in place so when the time comes that we are 100% cleaning roofs we are successful without hesitation... Thanks for all of your professional knowledge !

No, the Hypro will not allow you to do what you want because it requires a bypass back into your tank, to bleed off excess flow and pressure. The air pumps do not, and will allow you to do what you want, with added parts before the pump.