Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

Getting Big Residential Roof Cleaning Jobs.

It was weird watching the Denver Bronco's vs Carolina Panthers game last night, because Tony Dungy was on TV, and we recently cleaned his roof. Tony was a referral from another ex pro football player we did. LOL, I wish every job was like his. No shopping, just come clean it when you can :) We got into the football players market years ago by pure luck. I got a caller who would not give an address, and asked me how much for an 8000 sq ft 2 story tile roof with a 4 car garage. Bidding blind, I hit him really high, even for us. A few weeks later, he called me back, and said his client has decided to go with your company. I thanked him, and asked him why he went with us. He said because we were by far the most expensive bid, and did not offer to throw in all kinds of extra's to try and get the job. In front of my Son,. I told him, "We are busy, and I might be able to squeeze you in in a few weeks" He said "fine, let me know". My son said "Dad, we are not that busy, let me go do that 5,000 dollar job" I told him NO. LOL, we did do him the following week, because I told he we had to reschedule another client, who went on a Cruise :)