Spotless Roof & Exterior Cleaning

Yamada 1/2" NDP-15FPT + 5.5 HP/ 9.3CFM Air Compressor

Super... I like the size and weight as well... My new flat bed measures 9 feet by 7'8"... Really excited to getting her fitted right after New Years ... Thank you for your reply... !!!

Super... I like the size and weight as well... My new flat bed measures 9 feet by 7'8"... Really excited to getting her fitted right after New Years ... Thank you for your reply... !!!

no problem I am happy to help.. If you have more questions feel free to PM us. Also this is a great group of guys and a lot are very knowledgeable so your in good hands. Let us know if we can help!

Also when you call Eaton make sure you order more compressor oil when you order its only under warranty if you use their oil so buy it. Also the filters for that compressor there are 3 air filters they are 5 bucks each so maybe think about ordering another set while your at it.

Sounds great... Been following and learning from this awesome forum for over a year... Great group of guys and knowledge... Priceless... !!!

Just dont overthink it.. Its VERY VERY VERY easy to fall into the specs trap or overthink it but when you dumb it down its really quite simple...

I am keeping my system... KISS version... No sense trying to reinvent simple... Thumbs up... !!!

I bought a dedicated new rig and I will focus on branding... The physical work is the easy part... Branding takes time but is also enjoyable... 

Will show you pics along the way... 

Also, my roof cleaning system will be seperate from my PW services... 8 gpm machine will do all house washing / PW ...

see we have a 10 GPM pressure washer and a 1in air setup and I only use the PW for concrete everything else is the low pressure system.. 

Do you wet the plant life with the 10 gpm and then use the roof system to softwash afterwards... ???

nope just the air system.. The PW is 10GPM but for the big box truck we have the eaton 30cfm air compressor our smaller rig has the 9HP eaton. Anyways a general rule of thumb is you get 1 GPM per CFM so my large air system is around 30GPM VS my PW which is 10 GPM. Its a general rule its not exactly 30 GPM but you get the point its close to it..

What do you guys think about this compressor as opposed to the 20cfm wheelbarrow one they sell?

https://www.eatoncompressor.com/8hp-24cfm-17-gallon-portable-air-compressor

I like it better because it has more CFM and a larger capacity air tank.

What do you guys think about this compressor as opposed to the 20cfm wheelbarrow one they sell?

https://www.eatoncompressor.com/8hp-24cfm-17-gallon-portable-air-compressor

Nice unit. But worth the extra $758? Not in my mind. Both have similar CFM outputs (spec pages show them as identical). Tank size...questionable whether that makes a lot of difference with an AODD pump when through put is more important as soon as you run though the tank capacity which happens pretty quickly while running the pump constantly.

If it was me, and If it makes a difference to you then purchase a couple of $39 11 Gallon Harbor Freight aux tanks,  plumb then inline and you'd have 32 gallons of air storage with the same CFM delivery for $700 less. Take $120 of that $700 and buy an electric starter kit for the wheelbarrow comp. Then you'll have a 20 CFM compressor with electric start and 32 gallons of tank capacity and still save about $580. The $1900 unit does have a bigger compressor head so in theory it may last longer, but both have the 5 year Eaton warranty. 

Thanks for the advice Kevin. Longevity is more important to me than anything else, and I'm willing to pay for it. I guess what I should have asked is which compressor will be "happier" and last longest, but you pretty much already answered that. Thank you!  

Thanks for the advice Kevin. Longevity is more important to me than anything else, and I'm willing to pay for it. I guess what I should have asked is which compressor will be "happier" and last longest, but you pretty much already answered that. Thank you!  

I'm honestly not sure the one will last any longer than the other. Smaller head on the triple cylinder unit but the bigger dual is probably harder load  on the engine. You could buy a spare head for the triple head unit and keep it in reserve.

Honestly, You wouldn't be dissatisfied with either one. 

Edited by PeakOfPerfection