flynntr

Roof cleaning with vacuum

flynntr   

Hello everyone,

My ceiling is full of dust and I need to clean it  before getting the painting works of my home done.My son is getting married next month so I need to get the house cleaned before it. I’m a man in 60’s and my sons says it’s better to consult a professional for getting the work done but I wish to do it myself. The roof is too high and I need a table to make up the height .  Is it safe to do the work myself? I thought of using a vacuum cleaner. How about that? I thought of ordering an upright vacuum cleaner from this shopping site(https://www.the-vacmaster.ca/upright-vacuum/). Is this a right choice or should I choose any other model? What about this site? Will they provide good quality service?Do you have any tips regarding roof cleaning using vacuum? Knowledge from your experiences will be of great help...Please share your experiences. Waiting for your reply….

I don't know  whether it's the right choice or not. I have no idea about vacuums. Please help me to choose the right type.

Looks like you are in a vacuum, about vacuums :( LOL, my paint was peeling, so I took a vacuum to the ceiling, the paint came off, but I was accused of no feeling.