Sodium Chloride vs Bio cleaners

13 posts in this topic

Posted

So which is the best bleach or the bio friendly solution? 

Posted

What exactly is this so called Bio Solutions... ???

I've have been doing my research heavily lately from the roof cleaners in my area... South Florida... Most of them are claiming that we came up with our own special solution / bio friendly / no SH... blah blah blah blah blah... !!!

Is this simply a sales pitch and while doing so still using the simple mixes explained on this forum ???  ( SH / Water / Surfactant of choice )

Posted

Thanks for sharing

Posted

What exactly is this so called Bio Solutions... ???

I've have been doing my research heavily lately from the roof cleaners in my area... South Florida... Most of them are claiming that we came up with our own special solution / bio friendly / no SH... blah blah blah blah blah... !!!

Is this simply a sales pitch and while doing so still using the simple mixes explained on this forum ???  ( SH / Water / Surfactant of choice )

Most of it is pure bullshit, however some are using so called biodegradable cleaners, but these all require pressure to clean with.

JetBlueRacer likes this

Posted

Thanks Chris,

I am officially moving back to NC November 11th. I know this is a bad time to start, but, it will give me time to amp up for the good months after New Year's... I'd figured that this was some type of BS in order to smooze over the potential clients... From what I have been learning and reading about for months... I am sticking with the KISS method... !!!

I hope you have been doing well as well as the other roof cleaners on this forum... !!!

Posted

Thanks Chris,

I am officially moving back to NC November 11th. I know this is a bad time to start, but, it will give me time to amp up for the good months after New Year's... I'd figured that this was some type of BS in order to smooze over the potential clients... From what I have been learning and reading about for months... I am sticking with the KISS method... !!!

I hope you have been doing well as well as the other roof cleaners on this forum... !!!

Thanks! We keep it real simple, and just run one truck, but average over 1000 a day, most days.  There is no magic roof cleaner chemical that will replace SH, unless you are willing to use pressure. 

JetBlueRacer likes this

Posted

What about for these yearly maintenance programs everyone is offering? I have a few customers that say they are paying 89.00 a year for an algicide treatment once a year. I would really like to know what is being used.  copper sulfate? benzalkonium chloride? The company will not tell me I have asked them. can someone please fill me in thanks 

239-826-3344 

PowerShine Property Services

Posted

What about for these yearly maintenance programs everyone is offering? I have a few customers that say they are paying 89.00 a year for an algicide treatment once a year. I would really like to know what is being used.  copper sulfate? benzalkonium chloride? The company will not tell me I have asked them. can someone please fill me in thanks 

239-826-3344 

I would suspect that kind of information is in the Premium section of the forum. 

Posted

ahhh yes, I had a feeling that answer was coming. I figured I would ask anyway. I saw on one of your posts, if i recall right you said a 20% mix would work once a year. I did see the company truck today that offers this deal for $89 once a year algaecide and there tank had a blue mix in it so I suspect it is copper sulfate. I will be signing up with you guys. Where do I pay? Im sure it is worth it. Knowledge is king. 

239-826-3344

Posted

ahhh yes, I had a feeling that answer was coming. I figured I would ask anyway. I saw on one of your posts, if i recall right you said a 20% mix would work once a year. I did see the company truck today that offers this deal for $89 once a year algaecide and there tank had a blue mix in it so I suspect it is copper sulfate. I will be signing up with you guys. Where do I pay? Im sure it is worth it. Knowledge is king. 

239-826-3344

Go here http://roofcleaninginstitute.org/store/

Posted

already done and called Gary. my eyes are hurting already, thanks Chris 

Posted

thank you for rising this topic!