PeakOfPerfection

Air Diaphragm Pumps For Sale

LOT of calls this time if year. Seems a lot of guys are getting sick of their electrics. Inventories are low, but I just went through a batch, got some parts kits in and spent some time prepping some pumps.
There are some real bargains here! All have been pulled apart and tested, some are completely rebuilt.

ARO Expert PD-05 KYNAR/TEFLON 3/8" pumps. This is the Sandpiper S1F of 3/8" pumps. I sold a BOATLOAD of these pumps and guys seem to love them. These have THE highest output of any 3/8" pump on the market, but they do need a LOT of air (no, the Harbor Freight wheelbarrow isn't enough). For you guys running my favorite Eaton 20 CFM compressor, consider this for your backup and smaller roof pump with some 3/8" hose...because you are going to get TEN Gallons per minute out of this thing open flow! Kynar and Teflon so it will last. Also makes a good transfer pump. $299 each. Two on the way from my supplier.

Wilden 1/2" Pumps. I have two of these available. Wilden INVENTED the Air Diaphragm pump and their pumps are very expensive and BEAUTIFULLY built. They have BRASS air end valves for crying' out loud! Both pump nicely, pull well through our 20' ft 1/2" line suction test rig. These are a solid 10 GPM wide open and seem pretty darned air efficient as I tried them with a 6 CFM compressor and they worked great! I BELIEVE these are Kynar as they have the weight and density of Kynar, but not 100% certain as they have no model markings on them. For that reason, they are $199 each. Keep them as a backup, use them as an acid pump for concrete, or use them to dip your toe into the air diaphragm pump world.

ARO 1/2" Classic. Poly/Santoprene diaphragms, teflon ball valves. Just rebuilt with new 'Phrams and new air end. If you have less than ideal air, the Santoprene diaphragms are your ticket since they are more efficient and dirt cheap to replace. My number 1 best selling rebuilt pump. Solid 13 GPM with 15 CFM. Parts are easy to get. Air end rebuild is pretty fiddly since it requires a complete 100% disassembly, but once rebuilt, they tend to last. I probably have at least 75 of these out in the field over the past couple years with few issues. $279.

Sandpiper S1F Poly/Santoprene. You want a big cheap 1" pump to try to see what all the hoopla is all about? Want something that pumps like crazy and scares small children? With this one, you have no excuses left to NOT try one! This is an old school Grandpa Pump. Built in 1999, which is before some of you on this board were in PRESCHOOL. THIS PUMP IS BUTT UGLY! It has a (badly) painted aluminum center section. Metal feet that are now black instead of Rust colored... and the poly isn't the cleanest. It is loud, it is big and it is obnoxious (yeah, hold the jokes). BUT...it has a brand new main air valve, and pilot valves, the center section has been fully gone through cleaned up and lubed, it has nearly new diaphragms and good ball valves and seals. It pulls suction HARD, and it pumps like CRAZY. I will even throw in an additional Air end valve for it as they are a bit harder to find than the later versions (they last a LONG time, but they take longer to get. $399. Seriously.

Sandpiper S1F Kynar/Santoprene. You want a kick ass 1" pump with Kynar? You want something with new air ends? You want something that you can will to your children? Far less ugly, more modern version of the above ugly grandpa pump. I've sold a LOT of these pumps and this is the pump I choose to use on my own company trucks when we need to move a LOT of fluid. $899.

Price 1" Poly VITON Pump. VERY VERY VERY RARE pump from a U.S. manufacturer. This is BRAND NEW IN THE BOX. These things sell for north of $5K. I honestly was going to keep it in my own personal pump collection but I just bought a new MIG welder so it has to get sold. These are one of THE best pumps made. Period. Extraordinary air end section. 50 Gallons/minute open flow. and THE highest efficiency curve I have ever seen on an AODD pump...ever. SUPER thick Virgin Poly is rated for 20% SH. Viton Diaphragms (very rare) so they give you the flexibility and high efficiency of a Santoprene outfitted pump with the immunity to Chems of Teflon. $1195. Get this before I change my mind.