JetBlueRacer

Yamada NDP - 15 FVT 1/2" pump

Long time no chat fellow roof cleaners...

I ended up moving to Florida for this past year with some pretty decent sized construction contracts, but, I have decided to move back to Raleigh, NC and start my roof cleaning business... Long story short my heart is not into dealing with the everyday construction grind / dealing with unqualified subcontractors and most importantly the people here in South Florida ( Delray Beach ) do not want to pay you anything for your services... Moving back in the next few months... Currently, I am still in Florida...

Sooooo I ended up purchasing a pump the other day to start gathering up what I need to get started...

I ended up purchasing on Ebay a Yamada NDP - 15 FVT 1/2" pump... I will be powering this pump with a Polar Air 20 CFM compressor... I believe I got a really good deal at under $ 400.00... ( for the pump )

I plan on using a 5/'8" line to supply my solutions...

What do you guys think of my pump choice and what other recommendations for my air supply lines... Also, I am thinking about mounting 2 ( 150 gallon tanks ) on a tandem axle Gatormade trailer... 7,000 lbs both axles with electric brakes... 12 footer

Hope all of you guys have been doing well both personally and in your roofing businesses... !!!

Tommy 

Good to hear Chris... Thank you for your response...

Quick question... What do I do with that exhaust port... ???

Now it has a plastic cover inserted into the threads... it pulls right out...

Thanks Chris