PressureWasherProducts

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOO Softwash Surfactant

SLOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOO Softwash Surfactant...... Need I say more?

Most of you know that we're not big on ramming products down your throats or blasting you with emails.  This SH stable Softwash surfactant is revolutionizing cleaning for those whom have tried it!  

It is CHEAPER than Gain or Dawn or any of the others that have copied our Hang Tite.  Use 1/4 the amount compared to ALL of the surfactants out there.

Just try it!

Warning:  Don't use too much.  This stuff is soapy and SUPER THICK!

Buy Slooooooo Mooooooo Softwash Surfactant Here

Good evening PWP... !!!

I will be ordering some needed accessories from your company here in the next few weeks... so thumbs up for the near transaction...

Question... If the new Slooooo Moooo is as sudsy as you are claiming will a steady rinsing of the roof be necessary if the home has gutters... Basically meaning will the suds die down prior to the next rain session or will the super soapy suds leave any type of noticeable residue on the roof... ???

Currently, I live in Delray Beach, Florida, but, I will be moving back to Raleigh, NC where all homes / at least most are asphalt based with gutters... It might be my imagination or high level of WHY are people not simply targeting the roof cleaning market in that area, but, every single roof no matter what year they were put down... is absolutely covered in black streaked mold... 

I simply want to find the absolute best system to use and execute a business model to be able to obtain a large amount of work in a short time period...  I already have the 16.5 % SH from a local supplier so from there on out it is figuring out the best overall solution to make the actual work side easy... Marketing is another niche that I have, but, the results after cleaning is one of the most if not the most important parts for customer feedback... 1 happy customer = 5 more leads = 3 more sales... !!!

Thank you for your products and knowledge and looking forward to your response ... !!!

Tommy

Well, thank you for your comments!! To the best of my knowledge and feedback received, it takes a great deal more rinsing if you use too much.  It doesn't leave a residue like others.  I hope this helps.

Be careful of claims of super high SH.  I would be happy to help you find it up there or here.  I help people all over the country find Chems cheaper.

Thank you for reply... I am almost certain this supplier has 16.5% SH as they also sell PW equipment and supplies... They prob. have a 2000 gallon tank if not better strictly for SH... I will try Slo Mooo once I get a little closer to opening up my roof cleaning business... Looking forward to finding that right mix to keep it simple and effective... !!!

Interesting!  Most do not know that we also have a building devoted to chemical manufacture and distribution as well.  We make everything from concentrated degreasers to tub/tile cleaners and much more.  We don't ship much out of state other than the Softwash Surfactants such as Hang Tite and Slo Mo.  We only offer Sodium Hypochlorite 10-12.5% to one single account out in the farm land of Florida.  He just can't get it due to a logistics issue.

I am only mentioning this because SH breaks down FAST!   I suggest buying it from the companies that actually make it.  The pressure washer company, like us, would have to buy it from the same people you could buy it from direct.  That 2000 gallon tank sits outside, right?  Heat, UV rays and organic material break down SH.  I always recommend that you buy it often and buy it as fresh as possible.  Old SH is dark yellow, smelly and cloudy.  Fresh is just the opposite and not nearly as strong smelling, clear and very light yellow.  Think about how you are knocked over by the combined chlorine smell when you walk into a indoor pool!   With all due respect to your local pw supplier, raw SH is not their business.  You should be able to buy from Brenntag, Univar, Harcros, Pilot, Brainerd and a few others.  I try hard to be a savings advocate for you.  It sounds crazy but I always ask where guys buy your SH and for how much across the globe.  Most often, I scan the local market and assist callers in reducing the price of SH.

Always keep the formula as simple as possible in the beginning until you have a bunch of roofs under your belt and know your equipment.  Every few weeks someone calls saying they have been working on a new concoction for roof cleaning or softwashing.  Despite our warnings (posted with our recipes available for free online everywhere), we still hear of guys almost blowing up their shops, blowing the tank lid off into the air hundreds of feet up due to mixing acids with bases and guys burning their faces, backs, arms, legs and feet.  It sounds as though you are like most guys here.  You are really right where you should be in reading this forum and doing plenty of research.  Most guys spend years researching before pulling the trigger.  I am the same way with my hobbies.  I watch the videos for countless hours and then find more videos and resources until I don't have any excuse not to try it myself.  I applaud you, Tommy, for doing this research.  This is an amazing place to learn as the people that post here are highly intelligent and back up their knowledge with years of vocational experience and traditional education.  The RCIA family is wonderful because the information is nearly unbiased and there are really no posts shoving products at crazy prices down your neck with people backed by distributors.

Always keep your equipment set-up as simple as possible while using the fewest number of fittings.  If you are buying SH by the drum instead of filling up at the local supplier, plumb your set-up for chemical transfer up to your rig. It will save you a tremendous amount of time and money to think ahead. We are advocates of the KISS principle.

We discovered for guys outside of Florida, that a minimum of a 1/2" AODD pump at 17 gpm to apply the softwash recipe is best paired with a 8 gpm cold pressure washer using a 0060 nozzle for rinsing.  These set-ups should be plumbed appropriately for output.  the 1/2" pump needs 1" non-collapsible hose and either 1/2" or 5/8" chem application hose like Kuri Tec or Flex Tech RT.  The 8 gpm pressure washer for rinsing should be plumbed with 1 1/2" non-collapsible suction hose while the jump hose and the first 50' of high pressure hose should be 1/2" ID.  Of course there are a few other things to add to prevent blowing your diaphragms, drowning your AODD pump and speeding up the rinsing if you want to chat about them.  I tread lightly here when discussing pressure options for rinsing.  I would be happy to discuss the rinse plumbing in a post if you guys show interest.

Thank you for your comments and please join this forum as a paid member.  It is the BEST deal out there for what you learn.

Edited by PressureWasherProducts
spelling

Interesting!  Most do not know that we also have a building devoted to chemical manufacture and distribution as well.  We make everything from concentrated degreasers to tub/tile cleaners and much more.  We don't ship much out of state other than the Softwash Surfactants such as Hang Tite and Slo Mo.  We only offer Sodium Hypochlorite 10-12.5% to one single account out in the farm land of Florida.  He just can't get it due to a logistics issue.

I am only mentioning this because SH breaks down FAST!   I suggest buying it from the companies that actually make it.  The pressure washer company, like us, would have to buy it from the same people you could buy it from direct.  That 2000 gallon tank sits outside, right?  Heat, UV rays and organic material break down SH.  I always recommend that you buy it often and buy it as fresh as possible.  Old SH is dark yellow, smelly and cloudy.  Fresh is just the opposite and not nearly as strong smelling, clear and very light yellow.  Think about how you are knocked over by the combined chlorine smell when you walk into a indoor pool!   With all due respect to your local pw supplier, raw SH is not their business.  You should be able to buy from Brenntag, Univar, Harcros, Pilot, Brainerd and a few others.  I try hard to be a savings advocate for you.  It sounds crazy but I always ask where guys buy your SH and for how much across the globe.  Most often, I scan the local market and assist callers in reducing the price of SH.

Always keep the formula as simple as possible in the beginning until you have a bunch of roofs under your belt and know your equipment.  Every few weeks someone calls saying they have been working on a new concoction for roof cleaning or softwashing.  Despite our warnings (posted with our recipes available for free online everywhere), we still hear of guys almost blowing up their shops, blowing the tank lid off into the air hundreds of feet up due to mixing acids with bases and guys burning their faces, backs, arms, legs and feet.  It sounds as though you are like most guys here.  You are really right where you should be in reading this forum and doing plenty of research.  Most guys spend years researching before pulling the trigger.  I am the same way with my hobbies.  I watch the videos for countless hours and then find more videos and resources until I don't have any excuse not to try it myself.  I applaud you, Tommy, for doing this research.  This is an amazing place to learn as the people that post here are highly intelligent and back up their knowledge with years of vocational experience and traditional education.  The RCIA family is wonderful because the information is nearly unbiased and there are really no posts shoving products at crazy prices down your neck with people backed by distributors.

Always keep your equipment set-up as simple as possible while using the fewest number of fittings.  If you are buying SH by the drum instead of filling up at the local supplier, plumb your set-up for chemical transfer up to your rig. It will save you a tremendous amount of time and money to think ahead. We are advocates of the KISS principle.

We discovered for guys outside of Florida, that a minimum of a 1/2" AODD pump at 17 gpm to apply the softwash recipe is best paired with a 8 gpm cold pressure washer using a 0060 nozzle for rinsing.  These set-ups should be plumbed appropriately for output.  the 1/2" pump needs 1" non-collapsible hose and either 1/2" or 5/8" chem application hose like Kuri Tec or Flex Tech RT.  The 8 gpm pressure washer for rinsing should be plumbed with 1 1/2" non-collapsible suction hose while the jump hose and the first 50' of high pressure hose should be 1/2" ID.  Of course there are a few other things to add to prevent blowing your diaphragms, drowning your AODD pump and speeding up the rinsing if you want to chat about them.  I tread lightly here when discussing pressure options for rinsing.  I would be happy to discuss the rinse plumbing in a post if you guys show interest.

Thank you for your comments and please join this forum as a paid member.  It is the BEST deal out there for what you learn.

There tank actually sits inside their warehouse right by the garage door... That space is non-heated... It is probably more then 2000 gallons... I will find out once I move back there in the next few short weeks... If I could buy direct that would be great... I am not sure if they can deliver to my personal home garage... ???

I'll be contacting you shortly to discuss and to purchase some of my equipment...

Thank you... !!!