I've been using it this past year. One pail does go a LONG way. It also does a good job at sticking. Just have to make sure it's mixed well. I feel it does better if I cycle it through the pump back to my tank. Stirring doesn't do as good for getting it mixed into solution but does work. 

Slo Mo is THICK....like pouring molasses into your tank, and it STICKS! 

2017-06-09 14.39.33.jpg

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 8:34 AM, Pro Clean Exteriors said:

Are any of you that are using the Slo Mo using a Proportioner? If so, are you diluting it some so that it will draw and how much dilution and then what soap setting on Proportioner? TIA

No need for all of that Rick.  Run 2:1 instead of 3:1 on your proportioner / chem combiner / whatever it's called.  ie 2 inputs to one output.  One input with SH AND SLO MO, and the other with water.

I am looking forward to trying this too. Do you guys mix a higher amount(slo-mo) for roofs than say vinyl siding? Also can you leave slo mo mixed in with SH indefinitely or does it loose it's effectiveness? I only ask because i have seen videos of guys mixing their surfactant ridiculously thick while cleaning roofs, to the point it looks like a bubble bath. 

11 hours ago, Xterior Softwash Orlando said:

We have started using Slo Mo for our jobs in Central Florida.  Very happy with the results so far. Love that it's concentrated. Amazing stuff.

Hunter Tostige

Xterior Softwash Orlando LLC

10022 Bridlewood Ave.

Orlando, Florida 32835

We LOVE it too, sooooo sticky!

On 12/23/2017 at 11:18 AM, Roof Cleaning Virginia said:

But don't let it freeze!  Lesson learned the hard way.  Luckily there was only 2 gallons left in that container!

GREAT PRODUCT!!

I left mine in the trailer this winter. By letting it freeze, does it make it useless after it thaws? I hope not. I definitely wasn't thinking about bringing in the chems at the end of the season. 

On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:52 AM, SteveC said:

I left mine in the trailer this winter. By letting it freeze, does it make it useless after it thaws? I hope not. I definitely wasn't thinking about bringing in the chems at the end of the season. 

It had the consistency of water after it froze, so I just set it aside and grabbed another 5 fiver that I had climate controlled.  I doubt seriously if it's any good.

6 hours ago, Roof Cleaning Virginia said:

It had the consistency of water after it froze, so I just set it aside and grabbed another 5 fiver that I had climate controlled.  I doubt seriously if it's any good.

Thanks for the heads up Ted. I just went out to the trailer to check it out and it is watery.