Buy Slo Mo Surfactant Here

Hello All!

The feedback keeps coming in and EVERYONE LOVES Slo Mo!  

Users report that they use 1/4 of the amount of surfactant compared to the rest of the surfactants.  Instead of using 1/2 gallon per 100 gallons of recipe, use only 16 ounces!

Doesn't leave a residue

Super thick and incredibly soapy thick

Cost Effective at $65 per 5 gallon bucket

This is not anything that we have carried in the past.  This surfactant is all new for PWP.

Buy Slo Mo Surfactant Here

For those whom use surfactants specifically for SH, at least try SLO MO SOFTWASH Surfactant one time!  We have only had positive feedback.  You need only 4 ounces per 50 gallons of recipe or 8 ounces per 100 gallons of recipe.  One 5 gallon bucket takes the place of 3-4 buckets of all other surfactants out there.  If you truly need a SH stable fragrance, go to the manufacturer and stop paying someone else to mix it in with your soap.  Go to Chemia, Horizon, Florachem or Nilum.  They will  send you free samples upon request.

Excellent. I'm developing a new proportioning system and having a few hold backs with the pull on the third line. Not needing as much surfactant may very well be the cure.

Mike

Excellent. I'm developing a new proportioning system and having a few hold backs with the pull on the third line. Not needing as much surfactant may very well be the cure.

Mike

Are all 3 lines exactly the same, with the same bends in each of them ? 

Coastal1 - why run 3 inputs when two will do?  Maybe I'm missing something -   Unless you're using your roof cleaning pump for house washes as well?  That would explain it I guess.

Re: Slo Mo, I will be trying it at the beginning of our season.  Historically, we've used a locally procured surfactant, as it was more cost effective than specialty surfactants after shipping.  However; with this stuff working at a 1 quart to 100 gallon ratio, it IS cost effective even with shipping costs.  Looking forward to trying it, and hopefully buying a 55 gallon barrel after our trial run.

Hey guys, thanks for the interest! Yes, my lines are exact duplicates of one another and with the exact same bends. Yes, I'm trying three inputs so the system can be used for spraying roofs along with siding.

I know I can simply combine the surfactant along with the sh however, I want a design for when I don't need a surfactant.

I'm almost certain my problem is trying to incorporate an emergency remote solenoid control valve in the system. When I first start the system, everything is fine however when I test the shut off solenoid I think too much back pressure is being applied to the surfactant port which is causing a restricted flow upon re-energizing the solenoid valve.

Mike

Edited by coastal1
Mis-spelled word

Coastal1 - why run 3 inputs when two will do?  Maybe I'm missing something -   Unless you're using your roof cleaning pump for house washes as well?  That would explain it I guess.

Re: Slo Mo, I will be trying it at the beginning of our season.  Historically, we've used a locally procured surfactant, as it was more cost effective than specialty surfactants after shipping.  However; with this stuff working at a 1 quart to 100 gallon ratio, it IS cost effective even with shipping costs.  Looking forward to trying it, and hopefully buying a 55 gallon barrel after our trial run.

Sounds great!  However, you only need about 8 OUNCES and not a quart for the 100 gallon ratio mix!  The savings is incredible!  It is less expensive than dollar store gain or dawn dish soap. 

Great to hear from you!!  It is actually cool here in Florida, today!  Is that what Winter feels like??

The SLO Mo Softwash Surfactant  is actually cheaper than Gain and Dawn and just about everything else.  I calculated the SLO Mo to cost $0.88/100 gallon batch!!!!!  (Plus shipping, usually between $18-32 depending on how rural an area the zip).   

For those whom truly need a fragrance and full control of the mix instead of paying a large price tag for a pre-mixed surfactant blend, contact one of the four SH stable fragrance manufacturers that will sell to you directly and send you free samples.

Look forward to hearing from you!

For those whom are using the proportioners of all different makes and models, this Slo Mo Softwash Surfactant will work with that system.  However, if you leave the top off the drum or cap off the container of super thick SLO MO, it will get thicker.

Again, try only 8 ounces of less of Slo Mo per 100 gallons of recipe to avoid using too much.  Use even less for housewashing.

I have been using Slo Mo for the last few jobs and the stuff is AWESOME! It's crazy concentrated so it only takes a few ounces to do an entire roof. It also seems to clean extremely well and rinses easily.  Try it you'll like it! I will definitely buy it again and nothing else. 

I have been using Slo Mo for the last few jobs and the stuff is AWESOME! It's crazy concentrated so it only takes a few ounces to do an entire roof. It also seems to clean extremely well and rinses easily.  Try it you'll like it! I will definitely buy it again and nothing else. 

I love the honest feedback!!  Thank you so very much for posting! 

For those whom want to add a fragrance and don't want to buy a pre-mixed surfactant and fragrance, try out samples first direct from the manufacturer.  Horizon, Chemia, Florachem and Nilum will send you free samples to try.  You can add as much as you need for the job and gain control over your costs.  Fragrance Link to Manufacturers