al9226

Vatican Roof

I just watched the news.  They showed the black smoke from the Vatican and I can't help but notice that the roof needs cleaned.  Probably hasn't been cleaned for a thousand years.  Think I'll get on google earth measure it up and send them a quote.

Well Chris, you greatly improved my little sick joke! THANKS!!! Those Cath-o-Lock pants could save the vatican!

Hi again Chuck, disses Chris on my voice recognition software. I'm still learning how to use his new software, it will literally type as fast as you can talk, and the more you use it the more it learns, just like a dog learns more about you by watching you.

One day chock. I meant to say chock it said chock it keeps in chock and I mean chock, Chuck Bergman, C I just thought it a new word. It was confusing chock which chock, chock Bergman.

See the trouble I'm having with it, but it will get better the more I use it. The capabilities of the software are staggering. It will literally churn outpost, as fast as you can talk.

I still have to learn how to correct it and although a soft. And all that other stuff is what I met.

I hope everybody like my little joke, about the Catholic priest in the little boy. Haywood ENL. I said (what do you know).

I will stop torturing everybody, please be patient with me.

I just watched the news.  They showed the black smoke from the Vatican and I can't help but notice that the roof needs cleaned.  Probably hasn't been cleaned for a thousand years.  Think I'll get on google earth measure it up and send them a quote.

We noticed it too! We seem to see dirty roofs every where we go....lol We're in on the cleaning though!

Can't get my signature right? When I tried to put it in, none of the above stuff worked-like text color, links, text size etc, it was there, but not functioning-just light gray looking? I am TERRIBLE at this stuff!

Can't get my signature right? When I tried to put it in, none of the above stuff worked-like text color, links, text size etc, it was there, but not functioning-just light gray looking? I am TERRIBLE at this stuff!

I fixed it for you chuck, the video was way too big!