Sign in to follow this  
ROOF REFRESH

Magnets for my rig , something missing

Just got my door magnets from AGE graphics.

Very resonance and quick.

Something is still missing???

OH YEAH MY NEW RCIA STICKERS!!

THANKS TO THIS FORUM AND THE SUPPORT OF MANY I AM NEWLY CERTIFIED AND VERY PROUD OF IT!

CAN'T WAIT TO ADD TO TRUCK20160613_155737.thumb.jpg.127282aecd5c4f

Looks good, and congratulations on getting certified.

I might do something similar with the magnetic signs.

Is that white hose on the outside a water hose? Must be a pretty long one.

Do you get by ok without reels for your hoses?

Edited by Twin Ports Roof Cleaning

the white hose is clear poly woven hose. 1/2"  I am shooting with that hose right now.  Got some bad advise and bought 300 ft before i was told it was no good.  that is 200ft on the side and 100 feet rolled up above the compressor.  I even carry @ 200 Ft of 3/4" on the other side of the rig. all my water hoses are hanging below ladders.  I carry a 100ft, 3 , 50 ft hoses and a 25. 

I rinse the crap out of the poly and just need it to make it thru this year and i will buy better hose.  it what was in some starter kit, so i bought it thru my work.  

I wish i had reels but honestly its not that bad to roll it up like that.  takes me about 2 minutes and cost me under 20 bucks. SOME DAY.. i will have reels 

I was planing on doing letters down the truck but was looking at 240 bucks and installing them myself. not a bad price but was worried about getting mix on them .  I bought signs from A.G.E and they made magnets the size i wanted.  for under 200. i got 4 signs and 50 signs.  Im happy with it and will order another one for my tail gate.

Ok, sounds like you made out pretty good on the signs, you got 4 magnetic signs and 50 yard signs for 200, I'll be checking that out.

I suppose if there is one thing you can do without to start with its the reels, although they make life easier.

I was thinking of somehow just attaching the hose around the manifold instead of actually going thru it you could avoid the rusting out and just use reel to keep hose wound up and take off when you need it. I don't know I might be wrong.