Jump to content
Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

Recommended Posts

AVPSNC   
10 hours ago, ZapCleaning said:

Hey guys,

My names Zach and im the owner of ZAP Cleaning in Greenville, SC and just joined rcia and just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to submit so much useful info on this site!

 

Zach Pfropper

ZAP Cleaning

https://zapcleaningsc.com/

Welcome Zach , I am also new to this site, I'm joining as a  i'm joining as a premium member next month I'm in the process of building my truck buying equipment and learning about roof cleaning. I hope that we can get network I live up in North Carolina in the Pittsboro area, I love this site and all the folks thst generously offer information on how to help. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AVPSNC   
On January 20, 2018 at 6:44 AM, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

It would sure help to see some pics of that Truck !

Good News!

2016 Leonard enclosed trailer w/ hot water pressure washer setup.

The tandem axle trailer brand new from a Leonard in 2016. It has been equipped as follows for pressure washing / softwashing / roof cleaning business.  -Trailer is wired for AC shore power and an on-board inverter that powers a second set of AC outlets. 
-New vinyl flooring was glued down to floor.  
-Walls and ceiling painted with an exterior white paint
-Largo hot water pressure washer skid puts out 5.6gpm hot or cold at 3850psi. 348 hours on the Honda GX630 engine with no problems.  
-Two IBC 275 totes are mounted to the trailer. The front tote carries 275 gallons of water and has two float valves installed- one to maintain the tank at only 60 gallons of water inside and the other to keep it full. The Largo is plumbed directly to the tank. The back IBC tote has the top removed and is used as a containment vessel for mixing cleaning soaps.  
-Overflow pipe dumps straight through floor to pavement.  
-Pressure hose is plumbed with both upstream and downstream injectors.  
-3 hose reels: 3/4"x150' supply hose, 3/8"x250' non-marking pressure hose, 1/2"x300' yellow braided vinyl roof cleaning hose.  
-Workbench mounted to trailer allows storage of three 55-gal drums underneath.  
-Loads of other storage space for and organizers 
-10 gallon air compressor with 100' air hose on hose reel hung on wall 
-Tool chest with drawers for misc tools. 
-Trailer has 4-wheel brakes, dual 3500# axles, mag wheels, radial tires, and is in overall great condition.  
-Interior height is 6'6"
-Trailer is equipped with 10 amber and white Code-3 LED3 flashing lightheads powered by a Whelen LED flasher that features programmable flash patterns. . Over all in great condition. My plan is to move all the equipment into my Step Van and keep the trailer for other use. 
 
I will become a paid member to this site next Tuesday! I am looking forward to learning from you all!  Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/14/2018 at 5:27 PM, randy mcmullen said:

Hello Everyone

Randy with All Around Services located in Port St Lucie Fl

I need help in assembling a basic soft wash system can you point me in the right direction of a thread, best place to buy the materials

Welcome Randy, just do a search, and if you have any questions, post them here :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Everyone,
My name is Tony and I am on the east coast of Florida.  We are starting a soft wash roof cleaning business and have a lot to learn.  Is there any schools in Florida that would help get us started?   I see softwash systems near Sanford but are there any others?  

Thanks
Tony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tonylarsen2 said:

Hi Everyone,
My name is Tony and I am on the east coast of Florida.  We are starting a soft wash roof cleaning business and have a lot to learn.  Is there any schools in Florida that would help get us started?   I see softwash systems near Sanford but are there any others?  

Thanks
Tony

Welcome Tony! I would say that over 95% of people learned on the job, and never attended any school. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 0:01 PM, ExpertRoofCleaner said:

Hi guys, I'm working in the Massachusetts area doing roof cleaning & a lot of moss removal jobs, specifically hot water soft washing. Working together with atlantic, here's my website to see all the services we provide:  https://www.expertroofcleaners.com/   glad to be a part of this community

-Tim

Welcome to the RCIA Tim !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Guys,

Been a member for just about a year but I have just been following, reading and studying about roof cleaning. I am confident now I can perform the service to the standards of the RCIA and just wanted to say hi as this is my first post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Richard Trylinski said:

Hey Guys,

Been a member for just about a year but I have just been following, reading and studying about roof cleaning. I am confident now I can perform the service to the standards of the RCIA and just wanted to say hi as this is my first post

Hello Richard! 

You are a premium member, so you need to fill out a signature with a link to your web site in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, my name is Brian Bustamante and I just started my pressure cleaning company in sunny, hot, muggy at times South Florida. I currently do pressure cleaning for residential and window washing commercial and residential. I have cleaned roofs but not my preference because I dont have a soft wash setup. I am here how to learn to pressure clean faster, more efficiently and in the least amount of time possible. I want to do as many as I can in a day!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, BKB Cleaning said:

Hi everyone, my name is Brian Bustamante and I just started my pressure cleaning company in sunny, hot, muggy at times South Florida. I currently do pressure cleaning for residential and window washing commercial and residential. I have cleaned roofs but not my preference because I dont have a soft wash setup. I am here how to learn to pressure clean faster, more efficiently and in the least amount of time possible. I want to do as many as I can in a day!

 

 

Welcome !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys, new member here. Been cleaning roofs for a few years, but always eager to keep refining my methods and becoming more efficient by learning from others. Glad to be here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Chris Kinny said:

Hi guys, new member here. Been cleaning roofs for a few years, but always eager to keep refining my methods and becoming more efficient by learning from others. Glad to be here!

Welcome Chris !

You are a Premium Member, so if you need my help, just message me !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris Tillison said:

Thank You. Great to be here.

 

Remember Chris, the only stupid question is the one we could have answered to keep you from making a mistake. So, if there is any question about roof cleaning you have, ask away :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Isaiah   

Hello fellow pressure washers and roof cleaners! Just completed my online website and excited about joining, hope to learn and give a lot of useful information in the future!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Isaiah said:

Hello fellow pressure washers and roof cleaners! Just completed my online website for Pressure Washing Winter Springs & >Roof Cleaning Altamonte Springs! excited about joining, hope to learn and give a lot of useful information in the future!

Hello Isiah, and welcome! The websites look great, however, only paid premium members can come here, and post live links. And, we only allow ONE link per thread.  So, I have removed your active links. It is only 129.00 for a Premium Membership

Edited by Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×