Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

AVPSNC   
10 hours ago, ZapCleaning said:

Hey guys,

My names Zach and im the owner of ZAP Cleaning in Greenville, SC and just joined rcia and just wanted to thank everyone for taking the time to submit so much useful info on this site!

Zach Pfropper

ZAP Cleaning

https://zapcleaningsc.com/

Welcome Zach , I am also new to this site, I'm joining as a  i'm joining as a premium member next month I'm in the process of building my truck buying equipment and learning about roof cleaning. I hope that we can get network I live up in North Carolina in the Pittsboro area, I love this site and all the folks thst generously offer information on how to help. 

AVPSNC   
On January 20, 2018 at 6:44 AM, Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777 said:

It would sure help to see some pics of that Truck !

Good News!

2016 Leonard enclosed trailer w/ hot water pressure washer setup.

The tandem axle trailer brand new from a Leonard in 2016. It has been equipped as follows for pressure washing / softwashing / roof cleaning business.  -Trailer is wired for AC shore power and an on-board inverter that powers a second set of AC outlets. 
-New vinyl flooring was glued down to floor.  
-Walls and ceiling painted with an exterior white paint
-Largo hot water pressure washer skid puts out 5.6gpm hot or cold at 3850psi. 348 hours on the Honda GX630 engine with no problems.  
-Two IBC 275 totes are mounted to the trailer. The front tote carries 275 gallons of water and has two float valves installed- one to maintain the tank at only 60 gallons of water inside and the other to keep it full. The Largo is plumbed directly to the tank. The back IBC tote has the top removed and is used as a containment vessel for mixing cleaning soaps.  
-Overflow pipe dumps straight through floor to pavement.  
-Pressure hose is plumbed with both upstream and downstream injectors.  
-3 hose reels: 3/4"x150' supply hose, 3/8"x250' non-marking pressure hose, 1/2"x300' yellow braided vinyl roof cleaning hose.  
-Workbench mounted to trailer allows storage of three 55-gal drums underneath.  
-Loads of other storage space for and organizers 
-10 gallon air compressor with 100' air hose on hose reel hung on wall 
-Tool chest with drawers for misc tools. 
-Trailer has 4-wheel brakes, dual 3500# axles, mag wheels, radial tires, and is in overall great condition.  
-Interior height is 6'6"
-Trailer is equipped with 10 amber and white Code-3 LED3 flashing lightheads powered by a Whelen LED flasher that features programmable flash patterns. . Over all in great condition. My plan is to move all the equipment into my Step Van and keep the trailer for other use. 

I will become a paid member to this site next Tuesday! I am looking forward to learning from you all!  Dan

Hello Everyone

Randy with All Around Services located in Port St Lucie Fl

I need help in assembling a basic soft wash system can you point me in the right direction of a thread, best place to buy the materials