Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

New Roof Cleaning Forum Members Post Here

im sort of looking for a step by step introduction to the entire process in order to be as successful as i can be. What will the premium membership here help someone who hasnt even cleaned a roof before?

A premium membership give you access to BOTH of our roof cleaning forums, this one and this http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

Much of our secrets are kept in closed sections of this forum http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

So yes, membership will help you.

A premium membership give you access to BOTH of our roof cleaning forums, this one and this http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

Much of our secrets are kept in closed sections of this forum http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

So yes, membership will help you.

Well, im sure both forums are great with a lot of secrets, but Id like to know what Im getting before I spend over 100$ for a forum. i know absolutely nothing about how to clean a roof. Will there be step by step tutorials on how to clean roofs? How to get certified? How to start a business? Im not really great with searching around forums too, so a clear cut step by step training process is what I am really looking for. 

or are these forums more for the guy who already has an established business looking for tips? 

When I decided to get into roof cleaning the RCIA is where I found all the info I needed to go out and know what I was doing was going to work. And, the guys on here are willing to help, if you let us get to know you, and take the time to join and use the search function. 

It's easy, pay money learn how to clean roofs.

sure pay money, its just that easy. ^ this guy haha

Listen, Im sure you guys are nice and know exactly what you're doing, but reading around the forum and seeing PH levels for sodium hydro-whatever-lite makes 0 sense to me LOL. i dont know the difference between a shingle roof and a tile one. I am looking for a step by step training of all the fundamentals, before I break my neck trying to soap a roof up. Why do I even want to do this you ask? There are DIRTY ROOFS all around me. I just need to wrap my mind around the basics, and I know I could kick some ass in this business. 

Im kind of young. (24) and have no experience running my own business. I am sort of nervous, and just want to be confident with everything before I start. I work about 30 hours a week (UPS driver), but its at night. I feel like I could be prepping to start this business during the day before work. $$$ is sort of tight for me, but have a range of around 10K saved up to start this. I have friends willing to help out to get my name out there, and the business going before I can actually hire employees. 

Does anyone recommend me taking some college courses in small business? Do i even need it? I need a mentor :)

Well, im sure both forums are great with a lot of secrets, but Id like to know what Im getting before I spend over 100$ for a forum. i know absolutely nothing about how to clean a roof. Will there be step by step tutorials on how to clean roofs? How to get certified? How to start a business? Im not really great with searching around forums too, so a clear cut step by step training process is what I am really looking for. 

or are these forums more for the guy who already has an established business looking for tips? 

What you will learn here will be worth 100 times more than the $100 dollars invested. And when Eric from A&E said pay money and learn... you thought that was a joke. Let me tell you that Eric is one of the guys that shares his knowledge and what he has learned during his career. Eric has helped all of us, so listen to his advice because he will be the closest thing to a mentor you will find. Good luck and I hope you join.

What you will learn here will be worth 100 times more than the $100 dollars invested. And when Eric from A&E said pay money and learn... you thought that was a joke. Let me tell you that Eric is one of the guys that shares his knowledge and what he has learned during his career. Eric has helped all of us, so listen to his advice because he will be the closest thing to a mentor you will find. Good luck and I hope you join.

I hear ya. The biggest thing for me right now is I just want to know if I will be trained and certified with the premium membership. 

I hear ya. The biggest thing for me right now is I just want to know if I will be trained and certified with the premium membership. 

WE will help you get into roof cleaning, but you can't BUY Certification, it must be earned! You don't walk into a Martial Arts School, and start out as a black belt. First, learn to clean roofs, then get some experience and confidence under your belt, and then you can think about Certification.

WE will help you get into roof cleaning, but you can't BUY Certification, it must be earned! You don't walk into a Martial Arts School, and start out as a black belt. First, learn to clean roofs, then get some experience and confidence under your belt, and then you can think about Certification.

Yeah for sure. How will I learn how to clean roofs?

Yeah for sure. How will I learn how to clean roofs?

Just like thousands before you have, by practicing what we will teach you.

First, you must understand what is going on with the cleaning process. Then, you must learn how to protect plants, etc.

You must also know what kind of equipment to purchase, and the best places to get it from.

Just like thousands before you have, by practicing what we will teach you.

First, you must understand what is going on with the cleaning process. Then, you must learn how to protect plants, etc.

You must also know what kind of equipment to purchase, and the best places to get it from.

Perfect, sounds like what I am looking for. Few questions...

- How will I be getting trained for the cleaning process? (e.g) videos, hands-on, forum threads,....etc. 

&

- How do I earn my certification? 

Perfect, sounds like what I am looking for. Few questions...

- How will I be getting trained for the cleaning process? (e.g) videos, hands-on, forum threads,....etc. 

&

- How do I earn my certification? 

Once on the forum, you may be able to find someone local who will train you, if not, you can learn by first spraying water only on a roof, until you learn. 

This is the way most people learned.

Once on the forum, you may be able to find someone local who will train you, if not, you can learn by first spraying water only on a roof, until you learn. 

This is the way most people learned.

Is there anyone local around Chicago who will be willing to train me? 

How will I become certified from the Institute? Does this Institute offer clear step by step training blogs or videos on how to clean roofs, products to buy, marketing strategies, protecting plants, etc. 

I dont really understand how spraying water on my roof will train and certify me? If you can be a little more clear with my questions, I would really appreciate it.. :)

This is THE place to learn everything you could possibly need to know about proper nonpressure roof cleaning and exterior cleaning. I have learned just about every aspect of starting and running a business, from building a complete rig to web presence, methods of advertising,etc. etc. I could go on all day !! If you are serious about getting into Exterior cleaning the RCIA is the only place you need to be !  Could not have done it without the extensive knowledge of this great brotherhood we have.

Is there anyone local around Chicago who will be willing to train me? 

How will I become certified from the Institute? Does this Institute offer clear step by step training blogs or videos on how to clean roofs, products to buy, marketing strategies, protecting plants, etc. 

I dont really understand how spraying water on my roof will train and certify me? If you can be a little more clear with my questions, I would really appreciate it.. :)

I hope I am not over stepping my bounds here as I am new at RCIA and not yet certified however, I would like to offer you some words of wisdom that may put your mind at ease. Non-Pressure Roof Cleaning cannot be learned on a video-one must experience the process, find what works for them and use knowledge of other experienced/certified non-pressure roof cleaners. I have been in the roof cleaning business since the 80's and I can only wish that I had access to all the knowledge that is offered in this group of men here!

This group of mentors, if you wish, will go out of their way to teach you the right way of non-pressure roof cleaning if you will get on here and start asking questions. Then, follow what they advise you to do.

Learning by spraying water up on the roof will give you insight as to where your water is flowing without using the chemicals hence, you will learn about RUN-OFF-what comes off the roof, out of the gutters, and where it will go without any possible damage to plant life. You will also learn as to the obsorbtion rate of the roof itself-this is all called learning hands on.

You can find a possible mentor in your area by going to the "find a certified roof cleaner" click on the map and look in Illinois email them and ask if he is willing to teach you.

Hello All, About 3 years back I got all ramped up and on the wagon to get a roof cleaning service going, I built the trailer, put together my marketing and eagerly awaited the summer months (being that im in upstate ny). With a change of events a few other oppertunites arose that took prioty and I never got the ball rolling. Where I do not regret my change of course I am anxously looking forward to getting it going this season.

Hello All, About 3 years back I got all ramped up and on the wagon to get a roof cleaning service going, I built the trailer, put together my marketing and eagerly awaited the summer months (being that im in upstate ny). With a change of events a few other oppertunites arose that took prioty and I never got the ball rolling. Where I do not regret my change of course I am anxously looking forward to getting it going this season.

Well, welcome back home ! 

There is a lot of money to be made cleaning roofs, especially up north!

Hopefully, you will be able to become established for non pressure roof cleaning in albany new york, before your competitors know what happened ?

Then, you will be a very wealthy man, for a long time!

Hello!  My name is Ed Boucher I live in the upstate NY area and I have been in business (Total Service Pro) for 6 years now soft roof washing. I finally joined the forum. I have reading it for a number of years now and have gained a ton of knowledge. I need to say thanks for all the help over the years.

I am hear to gain any knowledge that is out there to help me grow my business. I am also willing to give info. and feedback on my experience throughout the years.  

There is millions of customers out there all I need is enough to feed my family and maybe some golf money. Lol

You can check out my site I would like your feedback!  www.877wash.com

Thanks

Ed Boucher

Total Service Pro

518-877-wash (9274)

www.877wash.com

info@877wash.com

post-426-0-04105900-1364838117_thumb.jpg

Hello!  My name is Ed Boucher I live in the upstate NY area and I have been in business (Total Service Pro) for 6 years now soft roof washing. I finally joined the forum. I have reading it for a number of years now and have gained a ton of knowledge. I need to say thanks for all the help over the years.

I am hear to gain any knowledge that is out there to help me grow my business. I am also willing to give info. and feedback on my experience throughout the years.  

There is millions of customers out there all I need is enough to feed my family and maybe some golf money. Lol

Thanks

Ed Boucher

Total Service Pro

518-877-wash (9274)

www.877wash.com

info@877wash.com

attachicon.gifLogo for Profile.jpg

Welcome ED, the website looks great! Don't forget that u are a member here as well http://roof-cleaning-institute.activeboard.com/

Hi. to all.

My name is Chris Haines- Sherwood Remodeling. Fairfield, Ct 30 yrs.

Looking to change over completely to this biz.

PS. I need all the advce and help I can get(why reinvent the wheel)?

Would like to see anyone close-LI,NY,NJ I could hang with for 1-2 days for education.

Looks like a great forum. Hope to hear from all.

thanks again in advance.

Chris Haines

Hi. to all.

My name is Chris Haines- Sherwood Remodeling. Fairfield, Ct 30 yrs.

Looking to change over completely to this biz.

PS. I need all the advce and help I can get(why reinvent the wheel)?

Would like to see anyone close-LI,NY,NJ I could hang with for 1-2 days for education.

Looks like a great forum. Hope to hear from all.

thanks again in advance.

Chris Haines

Welcome Chris, we need to get your signature filled out.

I will do it for you, I need your company name, adress, phone, and website info, then I will make a forum signature for you.

Hey everybody. My name is Matt Haverty and I own and operate Haverty's Roof Cleaning in Lakeland, FL. I've been cleaning roofs for about 4 months now. For the last 8 months I have been googling everything under the sun having to do with roof cleaning and I have found the answers to many of my questions on this forum. I should have joined this forum much sooner. 

Im having some problems creating a signature. I don't see a signature link in the profile settings.

Thanks

Ed Boucher

Total Service Pro

518-877-wash (9274)

www.877wash.com

info@877wash.com

attachicon.gifLogo for Profile.jpg

Like your website; especially the Worry Free Maintenance Program. What a concept!