hello guys,

I'm currently living in nj, but moving to Florida do to my wife company relocating us. I currently work as a maintenance tech repairing all phases of homes for a privatized company on the Air Force Base. I was looking for work and saw roof cleaning services. i am very interested in becoming a roof and home cleaner. I have a few bucks saved up and wanted to build a trailer to start then work my way up to a truck or 2 or 3. can anyone tell me if there is a school or classes i can take to learn the proper way to get started. or is there anyone out there in the trinity area willing to teach me for a fee. I don't want to cut corners and  be a fly by night guy. I'm a very hard worker, and love to see results

Thank You

I wish you a lot of luck. I have no idea how the market is down south but in CT the secret is to have a google plus page and decent website and use a couple of lead services. Stay plenty busy with that and the margins are good. Need to learn the high range of average price to charge per house size.  You do not want to be the low bidder since too little profit will drive you out of business over time.

thank you, I'm so excited to get started as a roof cleaner as today was my final day working for the man 

You need a website, facebook business page, and a Google+ Local Page as well.