Hey guys. So I've looked around on the forum and saw a lot of you use Univar so I checked them out. Seems they have a minimum of $350 purchase order for pickup or delivery in my area, which for me just starting out is a bit too much. Does anyone know of a place in the triad (Greensboro, Thomasville, High point) where I can get 12.5% SH in smaller quantities?? Checked a local pool supply shop with no luck. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I talked with them and they had lower minimum purchase orders which was nice. But they couldn't deliver unless I had a warehouse or something? They said they couldn't unload at the house. And for me to pick up they required a box truck, which I don't have :( I ended up going with MVP Services. I can pick up all the way down to 5 gallons drums if needed. Eventually I will look to Univar again though as I grow (which I'm hoping for) because they do have great prices in my area.  

Will these companies deliver to Morrisville, NC... ???

Also, it would be my personal residence... Being that SH is the main ingredient I am trying to limit the trips to my local supplier... That would be almost daily or every other day once the business starts to develop...

If they would not deliver... How long of a shelf life does SH last in my personal garage... Non heated... ???

If needed too I would buy a storage tank to keep me full for the week...