This little Cape Cod in Northern Virginia received a 'facelift' by American-ProTech.  Curb appeal was dramatically improved, and the homeowner saved thousands of dollars as compared to a replacement roof.  When it comes to your home in Northern Virginia, call the Pros at American-ProTech.  Check us out online at TheRoofCleaningCompany.com

oie_f66ERT7jDx0u.png

Nice job Ted. I have heard real estate in Northern Virginia can be expensive ?  There are a zillion houses like this one in my old hometown of Detroit, and it's suburbs. In a nice suburb of Detroit, a home like this will go for 89,000 tops. Where in NOVA was this roof you cleaned at, and how much real estate value would it bring ?

Nice job Ted. I have heard real estate in Northern Virginia can be expensive ?  There are a zillion houses like this one in my old hometown of Detroit, and it's suburbs. In a nice suburb of Detroit, a home like this will go for 89,000 tops. Where in NOVA was this roof you cleaned at, and how much real estate value would it bring ?

Real estate is indeed pretty crazy here Chris.  That particular home was in Falls Church, and is like many, many other small Cape Cods from the 50s there..  That little home would easily be $500K.  Probably more.  We cleaned the roof on a tiny, 1930s or 1940s home in Arlington Va a couple of years ago.  It was going on the market.  The owner proudly proclaimed that it was the lowest priced single family home for sale in Arlington, for ONLY $600,000.  Insane.

Real estate is indeed pretty crazy here Chris.  That particular home was in Falls Church, and is like many, many other small Cape Cods from the 50s there..  That little home would easily be $500K.  Probably more.  We cleaned the roof on a tiny, 1930s or 1940s home in Arlington Va a couple of years ago.  It was going on the market.  The owner proudly proclaimed that it was the lowest priced single family home for sale in Arlington, for ONLY $600,000.  Insane.

I have to wonder WHY that area of Northern Virginia is so expensive ?  I cleaned the roofs of 2 waterfront homes here, and the guy retired from the Federal Reserve up there. He sold his home for 975.000.00, enough to buy 2 waterfront homes down here, with enough left over for a new Mercedes! 

My eldest kid holds the Economics degree, not me, but I think I can get close to a correct answer.  Supply and demand is what has driven the prices so high.  The cost of living in general is high here.  I suspect that it's largely due to the bullet proof economy.  When I was in corporate management (Tech Sector) Northern Virginia surpassed Silicon Valley for Tech jobs.  Couple that with the Fed, (lots of feds around here, lots!) and Government contractors on top of private enterprise, and you have a recipe for a good, strong economy.

I have a new buddy in Florida that I met over the winter.  He purchased a house on the water in Apollo Beach just to the south of you, on a canal, for $300K!  You can't buy a town house for $300k here!  But on the flip side, we just did a $795 house wash on a McMansion  :-)  And we cleaned his roof about 3 years ago too!  It's all give and take I reckon.

Looks great.  In my area you can go 15 minutes to 1 side of town and that would be a 70-80k house.  But if you went to the other side of town the same house would be selling for 400k!     The land is the real money maker!

Back to the Original topic, the roof came out great.

Looks great.  In my area you can go 15 minutes to 1 side of town and that would be a 70-80k house.  But if you went to the other side of town the same house would be selling for 400k!     The land is the real money maker!

Back to the Original topic, the roof came out great.

Thanks Kacy.  Another business owner liked them so much, he edited out the eagles, and used them in a cheesy Fivver video to promote his own business  He could have at least asked.  Saw another pic from my web site (not mine, but I did get permission to use it) in a recent post of his as well.  Go figure!  LOL.

That little single family is in the $ 500K mark... ???

My God... probably 1000 sq. ft. max with an attic ( 2 dormers )... Pooooof.... High Dollar DC area... Kaaa ching kaaaa ching... $$$... !!!

Hope all is going great Ted... !!!

Tommy

Why do something “manually” if you can automate the whole process? A computer or automated system will do the work for you. Isn't it wonderful that you don’t have to do anything anymore - everything is done automatically! Time management is what any business needs. If you implement an automation https://www.managemart.com/cleaning program, it must have scheduling easy to figure out how to use.