The small and large RCIA Decals are done, and in house. The Certified Diploma's are also going to print shortly. Diplomas and Deals are only for sale to our certified members. 

664744 Roof Cleaning Institute Diploma v2 PROOF.jpg

Please remember guys, the decals and diplomas are only for sale to our CERTIFIED Members, because they say Certified on them.

I guess your talking to me, Sir. So I got to pay to have the privilege to pay.  I would think if you pay to be a cerfified member a few decals would be part of the introductory package. And then any purchased after that would be for the normal fee. 

I guess your talking to me, Sir. So I got to pay to have the privilege to pay.  I would think if you pay to be a cerfified member a few decals would be part of the introductory package. And then any purchased after that would be for the normal fee. 

We have never had the decals and diplomas as parts of the Certification Package, but plan to include them in every new Certification, from here on out. However, the cost of Certification will go up a little to cover the cost of the diplomas, decals, shipping, etc, etc. 

Our Decal Package is only 25.00 shipped, and includes 4 RCIA Decals made by a Drag Racing Decal Company here locally. The package includes 2 - 12 x 12 large decals, and 2 smaller window decals.

Certified Members needing a Diploma for their website/office need to pay 10.00 to cover the cost of the diploma, shipping, and someone to actually mail them out.

Chris, Could you elaborate on certification for us newer guys?  I don't really understand what certified, premium, etc. all mean.  I also don't know why there are two forums and what each is for.  If there's a place where this is all explained, please point me there if that's easier. Thanks!

There are 3 levels of RCIA  membership.

1 - Free Members

2 - Paid Members (Premium Members)

3 -  Certified Members (Premium Members who passed a test)

There are 2 forums because we were unable to transfer all the info from our old forum to our new forum (this one)

We have never had the decals and diplomas as parts of the Certification Package, but plan to include them in every new Certification, from here on out. However, the cost of Certification will go up a little to cover the cost of the diplomas, decals, shipping, etc, etc. 

Our Decal Package is only 25.00 shipped, and includes 4 RCIA Decals made by a Drag Racing Decal Company here locally. The package includes 2 - 12 x 12 large decals, and 2 smaller window decals.

Certified Members needing a Diploma for their website/office need to pay 10.00 to cover the cost of the diploma, shipping, and someone to actually mail them out.

I;ll take 4 of the decals that don't say certified

Edited by guns and hoses
typo

Ok!  I guess I will go to my room and pout then.  Happy Easter everyone

Chris, I will take a package. What do I need to do to pay for them

Just go and send the money, along with shipping instructions to  to our paypal address ka7niq@yahoo.com 

The decals are finished, the diplomas will be done this week, both look great! 

Chris, I definitely see the benefits of an Accredited Diploma or Certification form an association that offers more credibility to a business.  And am all for romoting your business and this forum. I think it has gained a lot of traction and a certain amount of credibility as well. I just don't know how well known it is to the average customer or man on the street.

I definatly   see the benefit of a respected and well known CertificationTo be totally honest the certiicate does not 

Not sure whats going on with the site. Thats not even what I just posted. it keeps going back to a post I put on 3 days ago that I tried to edit. The edit feature is messed up or I am doing it wrong. But that don't explain where the post I wrote and meant to put up 10 minutes ago went.

Not sure whats going on with the site. Thats not even what I just posted. it keeps going back to a post I put on 3 days ago that I tried to edit. The edit feature is messed up or I am doing it wrong. But that don't explain where the post I wrote and meant to put up 10 minutes ago went.

You know how these sites can get messed up Glenn, try it again buddy 

Edited by Apple Roof Cleaning (813) 655-8777

Everything is almost ready Guys, Diplomas are printed on really nice Linen Paper, just got to get some stamps and big envelopes, then cut the decals off of the big rolls they are on. Please be patient, battling another upper respitory infection right now, may be Pneumonia :(