garyw

RCIA window stickers

I am in the process of obtaining quotes for window stickers for our members trucks and trailers. I am looking at 12" X 12" and also 6" X 6" full color. How much interest will there be in these?? Price unavailable at present.

I would be for sure. And funny you asked becasue last friday I seen a member that looked like he had the RCIA magnet logo on his truck. And was going to ask anyway if that was something that was available too.  It looked really good.

We have never offered a magnet label, but perhaps a member had it made ? 

I'm not intersted in a magnet as much as I would be in a decal I could stick on a window I've stuck Angie's list and home advisor ones on my trucks magnets make the paint look messed up. If some one makes these I'd buy a few even if it's something we could make on our own I'm not crafty like that I'd pay extra to just buy them from the site.

I'm not intersted in a magnet as much as I would be in a decal I could stick on a window I've stuck Angie's list and home advisor ones on my trucks magnets make the paint look messed up. If some one makes these I'd buy a few even if it's something we could make on our own I'm not crafty like that I'd pay extra to just buy them from the site.

Thanks Doug, I have some being made right now

I don't now what the different sizes are, but thinking I would like 4 and 4.  When and where will they be available? I need mine yesterday if at all possible

They are being printed, as we speak :) Hopefully, they will be done this week ?   Sizes are 6x6 and 12x12