Roof Cleaning Virginia

American-ProTech in the Washington Post

Last year, while spending the winter in Florida with my wife, I received a call from a Washington Post reporter, literally while on the beach in the Keys - Bahia Honda specifically.  I was asked for an interview, right then and then, regarding my views on a new (at the time) state of the art indoor gun range.  I'm a vocal proponent of the Second Amendment, and the reporter wanted my "veteran's perspective".  The article was published just a few weeks later.

This year, while wintering in Florida, I received yet another call for an interview, but this time it was about our unique profession, Roof Cleaning.  Specifically, moss removal.  The article was published yesterday.  I was very pleased to see that my friends Jon (referenced) and Brian (co-owner sadly not referenced) were also interviewed.

Needless to say the phone has been ringing off the hook as a result!

If you'd like to read the article, it can be found here.  As mentioned in another recent post, at American-ProTech, we're very grateful for the RCIA!

American-ProTech, an industry leader.

oie_9T0Cnhrk5MkX.png

Thanks for the kind words.  The article will certainly add to our credibility once we've incorporated it in to some of our marketing collateral. 

(As an aside, when you have a few minutes, change that 'naked' link for your website (in your RCIA signature) to anchor text.  It will improve the SEO benefits.)

Thanks for the kind words.  The article will certainly add to our credibility once we've incorporated it in to some of our marketing collateral. 

(As an aside, when you have a few minutes, change that 'naked' link for your website (in your RCIA signature) to anchor text.  It will improve the SEO benefits.)

What do you mean by "naked" Link? I just clicked on it and it took us to our website? how do we correct it?

Thanks 

Last year, while spending the winter in Florida with my wife, I received a call from a Washington Post reporter, literally while on the beach in the Keys - Bahia Honda specifically.  I was asked for an interview, right then and then, regarding my views on a new (at the time) state of the art indoor gun range.  I'm a vocal proponent of the Second Amendment, and the reporter wanted my "veteran's perspective".  The article was published just a few weeks later.

This year, while wintering in Florida, I received yet another call for an interview, but this time it was about our unique profession, Roof Cleaning.  Specifically, moss removal.  The article was published yesterday.  I was very pleased to see that my friends Jon (referenced) and Brian (co-owner sadly not referenced) were also interviewed.

Needless to say the phone has been ringing off the hook as a result!

If you'd like to read the article, it can be found here.  As mentioned in another recent post, at American-ProTech, we're very grateful for the RCIA!

American-ProTech, an industry leader.

oie_9T0Cnhrk5MkX.png

I will be on the Florida beaches all next week!  Maybe I will have the same luck!?!?!?!!!

Congratulations Ted, you deserve all the success you have been having lately!

Thanks Chris.  Much appreciated.

I see that a  bunch of you guys in this thread have naked links.....  Fix 'em!  if you don't know how, or what I'm talking about, someone start a thread in the Premium section.  While I'm at it, don't let FB groups replace forums like this one, it's not good for any of us.  We can touch on that too if someone starts a thread in the Premium section  (ie shows interest.)

Over s year later, and we STILL get calls from that article.  I just had another customer call today because of it.   Here's the article.

And believe it or not, yesterday makes the third year in a row I've been in the Washington Post for something  :-)  Photo only this time.  Ringside at the fights.  It's TIME!!!  :-)

imagejpeg_0(1).jpg

WOW TED!

You can replace that gut in the liquor commercial "THE WORLD'S MOST INTERESTING MAN"

This was interesting! Were you serious about being in the cage fight? Or just messin' around?

Your friend Chuck