Ok,  I've got a few items that need to be purchased and I need some input as to what kind is recommended in the industry according to my specific application.  One quick question also,  what are the pros and cons of just applying chemicals to a hose using my roof cleaning air set up (not roof mix), vs using a chemical injector on my hot wash system and just running it out of a 5 gallon bucket. When I do siding. 

My set up right now that I'm needing parts for 4000psi, 5.2gpm hot wash system.  

I need the following suggestion brand or Model and best place to buy them cost wise that you recommend. 

- Pressure washer hose

- Reel

- unloader

- gun

- tips

- Chem injector

Edited by Alcbarnesville

Ok,  I've got a few items that need to be purchased and I need some input as to what kind is recommended in the industry according to my specific application.  One quick question also,  what are the pros and cons of just applying chemicals to a hose using my roof cleaning air set up (not roof mix), vs using a chemical injector on my hot wash system and just running it out of a 5 gallon bucket. When I do siding. 

My set up right now that I'm needing parts for 4000psi, 5.2gpm hot wash system.  

I need the following suggestion brand or Model and best place to buy them cost wise that you recommend. 

- Pressure washer hose

- Reel

- unloader

- gun

- tips

- Chem injector

These people have some of the best prices on the stuff you need http://shop.pressurewasherproducts.com/

Call and ask for LORI, and be sure to tell her you are a RCIA Member, to get your discount.

The downstream injector vs a chemical pump issue is a matter of opinion, and both work for cleaning houses. The injector save money on chemical costs, and can be easier on the plants. 

Ok thanks.  Now how can that injector be adjusted for a certain mixture? Tip size determine how much chemical?  Some lightly mildewed siding should be good with close to a 1% solution where as some of these nasty looking houses may take 3%

You aren't getting much response because this is a non-pressure roof cleaning forum. Most guys probably don't even have a pwasher. I do, but I only use it on concrete and will probably get rid of it soon and just focus on non-pressure roof and siding cleaning. 

I pressure wash, so I can help. I just hadn't seen your post. With a chem injector, it's going to give you a specific draw rate. How much depends on many factors, so you actually have to test your final draw rate through a downstream injector. Do this by putting your injector into a gallon of water, and time how fast it empties the gallon. With a little math, you can figure out exactly what percentage it draws at. Do this with the same amount of hose and accessories in line to get an accurate read. 

Once you've done this, you can adjust your house wash mix to give you the exact percentage you want. Hope that helps.