Hey guys, here is nearly 500 tile and shingle roof cleaning pictures in a terribly put together album, LOL

But, if you get bored, and want to have a good laugh, check them out.

Lot's of duplicates too!

I clean roofs a lot better then I take and arrange pictures, but you get the idea.

Guest A to Z Roof Cleaning

Thanks for sharing Chris, you guys sure have cleaned tons of tile roofs!

Yes i am working on the way i take pics now. Its very important to take the right before and after

It is really weird, about non pressure roof cleaning pictures Eric.

You never know what ones will show what you want.

The answer is to take many of them, and toss the bad ones.

Thanks Zack! 

Unlike up North, the Tampa Florida area has a ton of tile roofs, so cleaning them is a way of life for us.

I made a blog here on the forum dedicated to them http://roofcleaninginstitute.org/index.php/blog/5/entry-79-some-tile-roofs-we-have-cleaned-in-tampa-fl/

It has been pretty rainy here in the Tampa area lately, and we just had that Tropical Storm Andrea come through here. That really backed us up a lot, because we can not do a big tile roof cleaning job, when it is windy, or raining.

Thanks Zack! We do a lot of tile roof cleaning in Tampa, especially the really big houses. I know up where you live, you don't see a lot of either barrel or flat tile roofs like we do down here in Florida.

These tile roofs can not be safe to walk on sometimes, either for our employees, or for our customers.

Some can crack or break, if special precautions are not taken.

Sometimes, even with these precautions, a manlift is required, to clean them safely.

Here is a little video we made, showing us cleaning a few tile roofs in the Tampa Florida area.

The first home in this video is in the Reserve At Tampa Palms. It belongs to a very nice lady, who's ex husband literally built half of Tampa! He is a well known home builder in this area.

He told his ex wife never to allow anyone to walk on her tile roof.

Our tile roof cleaners are all very small, lightweight people, and we felt this job could have been safely walked on.

However, our customers are always the boss, so we honored her wishes for us to use a lift.

The second job we did in this video is up in Avila, an exclusive subdivision just north of Tampa. It was a slate tile roof, and they must never be walked on, no matter what! It belongs to a world famous athlete, and his wife. 

It was a lot of fun talking about Tampa Sports Teams with him, especially for me!

I am a total sports nut Zack, and love all the sports teams, here in the area.

We cleaned his slate tile roof about 4 years ago, so we will probably be hearing from him soon.

After all, he lives in Avila, and they send out roof cleaning letters frequently.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. :)

tile grout tools

You are very welcome Pedro! I see you are Spanish  :)  We have a lot of Spanish speaking tile roof cleaning customers here in the Tampa Florida area! I made a webpage in Spanish, just for them http://ka7niq.webspawner.com/appletechodelim/

The only problem is, I do not speak Spanish, unfortunately. But we manage to get the job done, and the message across that we are the best tile roof cleaning company in the Tampa area. 

After 20 + years, of doing only one thing, you can't help but get good at it. 

Hey guys, here is nearly 500 tile and shingle roof cleaning pictures in a terribly put together album, LOL

But, if you get bored, and want to have a good laugh, check them out.

Lot's of duplicates too!

I clean roofs a lot better then I take and arrange pictures, but you get the idea.

That'll give me something to do this winter while our Illinois roofs are covered with snow...LOL. 

That'll give me something to do this winter while our Illinois roofs are covered with snow...LOL. 

Well, we clean tile roofs year around, here in the Tampa Florida area. 

I have an ex employee of ours who cleans roofs up north in the summer, and plows snow in the winter.

It works well for him.

I would say nearly 1/2 or more of the roofs we clean here in the Tampa area are tile.

This is Florida, and people who live down here just love the looks and longevity of a barrel or cement tile roof.

Of course, we clean both shingle and tiles, and it is a lot easier to clean a shingle roof. It takes much less of the non pressure roof cleaning chemical, and there is far less run off.

Tile Roofs are not only fragile, but there is always double the run off, so you have to really know what you are doing.

They are also quite slippery when being cleaned.