Sign in to follow this  

Cleaning chemicals

Guest Mr. Pressure   
Guest Mr. Pressure

Hey guys I own a pressure washing company and I am in the process of starting softwash. I'm getting the Fatboy Bandit2 as my system but I have no idea about the clhemicals for the softwash. What do you all recommend? Thanks 

Hey guys I own a pressure washing company and I am in the process of starting softwash. I'm getting the Fatboy Bandit2 as my system but I have no idea about the clhemicals for the softwash. What do you all recommend? Thanks 

You might consider becoming a Premium Member. There is quite a bit of roof cleaning information on that part of the forum.

Your post isn't specific about what you want to clean with the softwash process but if its roofs, then sodium hypochlorite with a surfactant like roof snot, hangtite or cling-on, some people even use gain. If its buildings then whatever you use already for your house/building wash mix. I currently use sodium hypochlorite mixed with BD200 as my cleaner and Elemonator as the surfactant, becuase you'll be using a pump the ratios will vary from what you'll use if you were downstreaming or using an x-jet

Edited by bulletproof