Hey Guys,

My name is Rod from Mitco Maintenance, LLC. and I'm new to the forum and new to the soft washing community.  I've been pressure cleaning and maintaining properties for 10 years, but recently started my own company back in Feb. I'm happy to be a part of this group of professionals.

I live in Florida and I've recently landed a few screen enclosure jobs. I've noticed a lot of the screens are covered in algae. My question is what mix would be best to clean and sanitize the screens enclosure without damaging the cage it self (brown and black cages). I've been doing my research, but I have yet to find what type of mix I can use. Thanks 

Edited by Mitco Maintenance, LLC.
Typo

Hey Guys,

My name is Rod from Mitco Maintenance, LLC. and I'm new to the forum and new to the soft washing community.  I've been pressure cleaning and maintaining properties for 10 years, but recently started my own company back in Feb. I'm happy to be a part of this group of professionals.

I live in Florida and I've recently landed a few screen enclosure jobs. I've noticed a lot of the screens are covered in algae. My question is what mix would be best to clean and sanitize the screens enclosure without damaging the cage it self (brown and black cages). I've been doing my research, but I have yet to find what type of mix I can use. Thanks 

What kind of pump system do you have Rod ? We need to know if you plan to downstream chemicals with your pressure washer, or do you have, or plan to use a dedicated chemical pump ?

So I have a 12v pump system (parrellel), a 125 gallon tank, a 65 gal chemical tank, 5gpm delavan pump. It's not put together at the moment, I'm currently shopping for a new trailer at the moment. Soft wash is the next direction that I'm taking the company toward. Any suggestions?

thanks

So I have a 12v pump system (parrellel), a 125 gallon tank, a 65 gal chemical tank, 5gpm delavan pump. It's not put together at the moment, I'm currently shopping for a new trailer at the moment. Soft wash is the next direction that I'm taking the company toward. Any suggestions?

thanks

Our company does not own a pressure washer, so we clean screen rooms with shingle roof cleaning solution. First, we wet the screen room down, then we spray our chemicals, then we rinse with a garden hose. Of course, we protect the plants, etc, etc, etc

gotcha. My pressure washers are used for sidewalks, driveways, parking lot jobs, etc.. but i didnt want to use it on the screened it rooms.

So the system i'm building will be primarily for roofs, and screen enclosures.

So do you recommend a 1% SH, Gain solution for the screened in rooms?

Edited by Mitco Maintenance, LLC.
typo